Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

https://www.football365.com/news/ogs-de ... rby-defeat

We're all over the fucking place aren't we?

I don't think we have any sense of what our real transfer targets are.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Eriksen has said no to joining us
bman2
Legend

Real have bought five players already and have the rest of the summer to work on prying our biggest name out of us, while offloading whichever players they don’t want from the squad. Wankers, but they’re a serious footballing club.
Last edited by bman2 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

and I assume their support have no top red equivalents trying to justify dross because utd way
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Real have bought five players already and have the rest of the summer to work on prying our biggest name out of us, while offloading whichever players they don’t want from the squad. Wankers, but they’re a serious footballing club.
At last a fitting accolade, "our biggest name ".
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

We have been linked with players like Tielemans and Longstaff, but who knows what's going on? It's frustrating that things are taking as long as they are, when there's so much work to be done.

I see that Palace have knocked back our £50m bid for Wan-Bissaka.
fat maradona
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago We have been linked with players like Tielemans and Longstaff, but who knows what's going on? It's frustrating that things are taking as long as they are, when there's so much work to be done.

I see that Palace have knocked back our £50m bid for Wan-Bissaka.
Apparently we have been offered Tielemans but refused due to the price (£40m I think), which is fucking bonkers, as he's a good player that will only get better.

I'd hoped we were in for Rabiot but looks like he is Juve bound.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

mata new deal, another victory for clean slate fc
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Such bullshit. He gave up on football when he got his business degree.
fat maradona
Legend

Apparently we are going in for Aubameyang, for the bargain sum of £70m! He's a proper striker for sure, and at 29 will be able to deliver another 2 (maybe 3) seasons but that's a fuck load of money. I think the story is a load of shite, doesn't fit in with the new United transfer policy but you never know in this mad mad world.

https://www.football365.com/news/man-un ... al-striker