Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
His record in the last 11 months is terrible tho...
Isn’t it the worst ever?
Given the players available to him through not buying, selling, injuries, inexperience, wanting to leave etc he's not doing that bad in comparison with our previous 3 managers. This is what a rebuild looks like, back to basics graft. Maybe Marlon or someone who digs stats will be able to tell how well or not he's doing. I fucking hate xg shite and pre assists still.
He said he was in charge of transfers and decided to not being a MF in even tho we were crying out for at least 2...anyone cud see we were one MF injury away from disaster ...
I know you don’t rate Pogba but without him out MF has nothing left to give.
that’s enough for me to get rid of him
What if he has to decided to do the hard miles and take a hard look at what we have, give them a go, weed out the wasters and then buy to order the kind of players we need. One shitty season won't hurt in the long run, if that's what is happening. it's something many on here including myself have wanted to happen. I mean we still have Young, Jones, Lingard, Mata, Roho, Matic, Sanchez, Smalling. That's 8 more players. You don't buy 8 players in a window and hope they get along. The club is a cluster fuck and would be a huge task for anyone as we have seen. He's doing it his way and he needs time. Or they can just sack him and we'll be doing this over whoever we get next.

The one thing I know is you can't tell me how whoever it is will do. You're dreaming or guessing or hoping and we've been down that road before.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

What’s the craic with all our managers giving the dross another season to prove themselves?
Young , Mata etc should have been moved on...but Ole game them new contracts
He’s made too many mistakes and I’ve never seen any evidence he knows what he’s doing. He really is on work experience and a club like ours needs better ...
I know you wanted rid of Jose ...but surely this is worse
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6117
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Ole's taken the risk of getting rid of some players who're better than what we have but don't fit in in the long run. He's tried the youth and only bought 3 players. His net spend is the least of all managers I think.
That should buy him time.
He still needs to get rid of more players. That'll happen I think every summer.

As it stands no manager we hire can take us forward.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Ole's taken the risk of getting rid of some players who're better than what we have but don't fit in in the long run. He's tried the youth and only bought 3 players. His net spend is the least of all managers I think.
That should buy him time.
He still needs to get rid of more players. That'll happen I think every summer.

As it stands no manager we hire can take us forward.
That’s hiding the fact that he fucked up not buying a MF and the fact he’s useless tactically...

Also I’m not buying him playing youth- he’s playing Greenwood for last 5 mins in the PL, playing Jones and Lindelof ahead of Tuanzebe, playing a finished Mata ahead of Garner etc

He talks the talk -tells the fans what we want to hear but he does the opposite on the pitch
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25636
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Ditching some of Joses dross like his most important player Fellaini, captain Val and Rom the lump has bought Ole time. Not playing Jones or dosser Static has bought him another month for me.

That's why the football has marginally improved, because there's no one to do what Knob hails as Joey genius, and hoof it to a tall cunt. We have to play it on the deck. We just don't. We haven't developed a style of play.

But if all the Ole era did was dismantle Joses bus, I'd take that
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25636
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Ole's taken the risk of getting rid of some players who're better than what we have but don't fit in in the long run. He's tried the youth and only bought 3 players. His net spend is the least of all managers I think.
That should buy him time.
He still needs to get rid of more players. That'll happen I think every summer.

As it stands no manager we hire can take us forward.
That’s hiding the fact that he fucked up not buying a MF and the fact he’s useless tactically...

Also I’m not buying him playing youth- he’s playing Greenwood for last 5 mins in the PL, playing Jones and Lindelof ahead of Tuanzebe, playing a finished Mata ahead of Garner etc

He talks the talk -tells the fans what we want to hear but he does the opposite on the pitch
When Jose was manager you shifted the blame onto Ed and said he's not backing him, despite him signing 11 players in 2 and a half years

How come Ole is suddenly in charge of transfers and responsible for players bought, when Jose wasn't? Makes no sense
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Ditching some of Joses dross like his most important player Fellaini, captain Val and Rom the lump has bought Ole time. Not playing Jones or dosser Static has bought him another month for me.

That's why the football has marginally improved, because there's no one to do what Knob hails as Joey genius, and hoof it to a tall cunt. We have to play it on the deck. We just don't. We haven't developed a style of play.

But if all the Ole era did was dismantle Joses bus, I'd take that
Matic doesn’t want to play for him and is constantly slagging him (I don’t really care tho coz I personally think he’s finished anyway albeit better than some of our other options)
Jones was played ahead of Tuanzebe last week in the PL
Mata is being played in the PL on the right wing ....

He’s not brought anything to our play - all he done was the new manager bounce - 6 wins in the PL since he became permanent says it all
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Ole's taken the risk of getting rid of some players who're better than what we have but don't fit in in the long run. He's tried the youth and only bought 3 players. His net spend is the least of all managers I think.
That should buy him time.
He still needs to get rid of more players. That'll happen I think every summer.

As it stands no manager we hire can take us forward.
That’s hiding the fact that he fucked up not buying a MF and the fact he’s useless tactically...

Also I’m not buying him playing youth- he’s playing Greenwood for last 5 mins in the PL, playing Jones and Lindelof ahead of Tuanzebe, playing a finished Mata ahead of Garner etc

He talks the talk -tells the fans what we want to hear but he does the opposite on the pitch
When Jose was manager you shifted the blame onto Ed and said he's not backing him, despite him signing 11 players in 2 and a half years

How come Ole is suddenly in charge of transfers and responsible for players bought, when Jose wasn't? Makes no sense
Joses last summer he got Fred, Dalot and Grant!!
He won 3 trophies (2) and came second before that...so no he wasn’t backed when he clearly had to spend to compete further....

Jose has now came out and said Fred wasn’t even his signing....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Ole has got 2 better defenders than we had ....
He also got Tuanzebe back from loan...
He CHOOSE to not buy a MF and also to let Hererra go.

All that would be fine if he was playing good football or competing for top 4 etc...but he’s 6 points from relegation and still smiling and waving
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25636
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Ditching some of Joses dross like his most important player Fellaini, captain Val and Rom the lump has bought Ole time. Not playing Jones or dosser Static has bought him another month for me.

That's why the football has marginally improved, because there's no one to do what Knob hails as Joey genius, and hoof it to a tall cunt. We have to play it on the deck. We just don't. We haven't developed a style of play.

But if all the Ole era did was dismantle Joses bus, I'd take that
Matic doesn’t want to play for him and is constantly slagging him (I don’t really care tho coz I personally think he’s finished anyway albeit better than some of our other options)
Jones was played ahead of Tuanzebe last week in the PL
Mata is being played in the PL on the right wing ....

He’s not brought anything to our play - all he done was the new manager bounce - 6 wins in the PL since he became permanent says it all
If Static is slagging your football, you're probably doing something right
Post Reply