Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Star Man

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
Not that I give a shit, but has anyone else seen our new 3rd kit? That's one of the worst kits I've ever seen.
Mate, it's just fucking horrendous. I thought it was photoshop

It's what's known as a 'two piece set'.....loved and adored by Chavs and Snowflakes across the country....
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Chelsea are really buying eight players? It will be interesting to see how many work out. They all look like sensible signings so far.
It will also test the theory about buying more than 3-4 players will hurt the team.
Well that was Ferguson’s approach, and it worked for him. But he was also thinking long-term because he had that luxury at United. Sometimes I see other clubs buy a lot of players and it seems to work out for them at least some of the time. Usually clubs on the continent that change managers frequently and have a DoF. If you have the right set-up and the money, no reason you can’t build a team in one go.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Yeah that striped kit is taking the piss!!
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Chelsea are really buying eight players? It will be interesting to see how many work out. They all look like sensible signings so far.
It will also test the theory about buying more than 3-4 players will hurt the team.
Well that was Ferguson’s approach, and it worked for him. But he was also thinking long-term because he had that luxury at United. Sometimes I see other clubs buy a lot of players and it seems to work out for them at least some of the time. Usually clubs on the continent that change managers frequently and have a DoF. If you have the right set-up and the money, no reason you can’t build a team in one go.
The other facet of this is that Ferguson wasn't normally starting with a team that consisted of at least 2/3 shite.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Sorry, but I really don’t see Shaw in a back 3.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

That kit is terrible!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Sorry, but I really don’t see Shaw in a back 3.
Yeah and Ole’s back 3 is just a bus-parking shitting yourself tactic, there’s nothing clever there.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

They reckon 1bn will be wiped off transfer deals cos of covid

dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Rumors are Ole will bring up a youth team player to the centre back spot.
Teden Mengi - he looks really talented.
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 month ago

Transfer news is like tumbleweed... 2 days before season starts, we are such a shitly run club when it comes to completing transfers.

On that zebra kit, it is pretty bad, but based on the release statement, apparently the club won't be playing in the full thing, it'll be black shorts/socks, so it be quite as bad as the full kit looks!