1 month ago

Have we signed anyone else yet?
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
The gov's lastest announcement about the new lockdown and no crowds for even longer will have impacted the transfer market - that is unless Johnson's "moonshot" shite comes off which looks next to impossible (his words)

It means the financial black hole for broadcasters and clubs will be even deeper

If we had a sugar daddy like Chelsea we'd be fine. But our money comes from the gate, TV and sponsors, all of which are fucked to quote Eddie Hearn
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Birmingham is in full lockdown again except this time you have to go to work. Manchester won't be far behind. The Tories have really fucked this up. It's evident now... As if the 50/60k dead bodies didn't already prove that like.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
The gov's lastest announcement about the new lockdown and no crowds for even longer will have impacted the transfer market - that is unless Johnson's "moonshot" shite comes off which looks next to impossible (his words)

It means the financial black hole for broadcasters and clubs will be even deeper

If we had a sugar daddy like Chelsea we'd be fine. But our money comes from the gate, TV and sponsors, all of which are fucked to quote Eddie Hearn
At least the selfish cunt Glazers can blame other selfish cunts for this one
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
fat maradona
Star Man

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Birmingham is in full lockdown again except this time you have to go to work. Manchester won't be far behind. The Tories have really fucked this up. It's evident now... As if the 50/60k dead bodies didn't already prove that like.
You and your hatred for the Tories, you can't blame everything on them. Saying that though, the Govt have been an absolute shambles.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
You and your hatred for the Tories, you can't blame everything on them. Saying that though, the Govt have been an absolute shambles.
Not everything just everything they're responsible for, like the covid response / deaths which are the highest in Europe

And the tanking economy and impending societal catastrophe cos they were late to lockdown cos they were ignorant to the science, and the lifting of lockdown which has been haphazard as fuck to the point were people just laugh at the cunts now cos it's so bad

You're not gonna stick up for these cunts are you?
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Not everything just everything they're responsible for, like the covid response / deaths which are the highest in Europe

And the tanking economy and impending societal catastrophe cos they were late to lockdown cos they were ignorant to the science, and the lifting of lockdown which has been haphazard as fuck to the point were people just laugh at the cunts now cos it's so bad

You're not gonna stick up for these cunts are you?
this is going off topic...

fatty, why don't you join Sid and others in the off topic coronavirus thread or other political threads?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

If we actually signed Sancho, do you think he’ll live up to the hype? His stats are extremely good, but when I watch him play, he’s not really one of these amazing wingers with pace and tricks.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
If we actually signed Sancho, do you think he’ll live up to the hype? His stats are extremely good, but when I watch him play, he’s not really one of these amazing wingers with pace and tricks.
He will be another galactico flop for us. Remember he's from Dortmund. That's a bad omen. Pogba is also a flop for the price. Is he the best midfielder in the world? He's not even close. He was getting shortlisted for Ballon dor before joining us. Not anymore. Then look at the other high profile players we signed. Di Maria, Sanchez, Falcao, Mkhi, Schweinsteiger etc. All crap.
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 month ago

I've never actually watched him play a full 90 mins, so can't really guess how good he may or may not be.
Swampish is the inside man, and he seems to like him, and the stats are good.