Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
jason_uk
Star Man

11 months ago

Cavani, fuck me, these bastards have learnt fuck all if this deal happens.

Id rather we sign no one, than a striker turning 34 in 3 months, and giving him 300k a week, for 3 or 4 years.

This has to be a joke, or we are the joke.
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

dozer wrote:
11 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
Watch my words.Mid table by Christmas and the hobbit is toast.
I'm watching this.
Mid table here means? Not above 6th?
How much of a wager do you fancy dozer?
At best 10 pounds lol.
But I'd rather stay anonymous.
Me too but if you're game, when the window is finally closed we can revisit this and have a little wager where the loser donates £10 to the other's favourite charity ]anonymously].
You game?
If we make no appropriate signings I'm saying we will not be above 7th by Christmas...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

11 months ago

I think Everton and Spurs will both finish above us.

As for Cavani? Fuck right off.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Cavani is another Sanchez style deal, although he'll probably offer a bit more than that useless cunt. But it's as if Ed is desperate to get a galactico signing before the window shuts.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

Apparently, we are not breaking the bank salary wise. Who knows, he's free so I suppose if we pay him 10-15 million for two years it's no big deal.

Who knows if it'll work out but Ighalo is by far a worse option!

I'll wait until the transfer season has closed before a rip these cunts a new arse.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
fat maradona
Legend

11 months ago

Cavanni is a shit signing, complete knee jerk panic buy and I would bet my arse that Ole didn't want him and it's all Woodward's idea. I'm actually embarrassed we've signed him, no other top club has entertained the idea and he's been floating around waiting for an offer, and here comes United with a couple of days left, acting like the big club.

The club used to have the idea that top teams were based on the foundation of a rock solid defence, from which the rest of the team is added to. We now seem to be a club infatuated with attack attack attack and no regard to the defence.
dozer
Legend

11 months ago

swampash wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
Watch my words.Mid table by Christmas and the hobbit is toast.
I'm watching this.
Mid table here means? Not above 6th?
How much of a wager do you fancy dozer?
At best 10 pounds lol.
But I'd rather stay anonymous.
Me too but if you're game, when the window is finally closed we can revisit this and have a little wager where the loser donates £10 to the other's favourite charity ]anonymously].
You game?
If we make no appropriate signings I'm saying we will not be above 7th by Christmas...
Done. Lets talk after the window. Looks like we're signing cavani
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

11 months ago

If Cavani is 2 years at 210k per week, I’d you look at it as a Sancho replacement, we’re effed.

But if you look at it as an Igualo replacement early and the wages are covered by Igjalo, Pereira and part of Sanchez’s wages coming off the books, then it’s fine.

Low risk and possibly high return. Also might push Martial a bit and provide injury cover he got hurt last year and we went straight into the crapper.

If we can clear out a couple more (Smalling, Longard), sign Telles and maybe a loan at right wing (Dembele/Sevilla kid/ Perisic) I’d say this was a good window. Screw Dortmund and the hardball tactics.
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

I hope there’s nothing to this Cavani rumour. It would be a bit better if we’d picked him up at the beginning of the window. It’s so obviously just a desperation move now. Like literally the only signing our inept club is able to make in a failed effort to appease supporters. Hand over wads of cash to a free agent who has been without a club for several months.

It would be the final nail in the coffin of the rebuild bullshit. Chelsea is doing a rebuild, we’re just doing penny pinching no ambition bullshit.
jason_uk
Star Man

11 months ago

bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
I hope there’s nothing to this Cavani rumour. It would be a bit better if we’d picked him up at the beginning of the window. It’s so obviously just a desperation move now. Like literally the only signing our inept club is able to make in a failed effort to appease supporters. Hand over wads of cash to a free agent who has been without a club for several months.

It would be the final nail in the coffin of the rebuild bullshit. Chelsea is doing a rebuild, we’re just doing penny pinching no ambition bullshit.
Exactly this, we are fucked, cavani... fuck me, desperation. Woodward is frantically trying to get some kind or marquee signing, and this is not it.

Yes, he's an improvement in inhalo, but is that really saying much?

We are going to be paying a 33 year old, soon to
be 34 200k, who has spent 7 years playing in ligue 1. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE.