Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I don't mind Valencia as a squaddie. He's a hard working, pacy, but slightly limited winger. He's basically like a Jesper Blomqvist. We need better for the starting berth though. If the talk of Reus having a release clause of around 30m is true, we should meet it sharpish. He'd be perfect. Carrick and Cleverley should be backups to two drop midfielders. If we can nail those three positions, I think we'd be a different side to be honest.
Reus is on record as saying he will definitely be playing for Dortmund next year.
Fuck fuck fuckety fuck!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:Sky are also saying that Chelsea have agreed £32 million pound deal for Diego Costa.
I think Costa will be another Negredo... he'll do all right, but that's it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Starts at midnight of the last game of the season. Closes August 31st Siddy!
Ah, no wonder clubs are at it then, fair play
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Young, kagawa, welbeck, nani and Anderson must be booted out!
Rio, vidic, giggs, evra won't play anyway.
That's 9 players who'll be leaving then.
Not all need replacing - our squad was bloated enough and except Evra, these players weren't good enough in our last 2 seasons.
Most of them aren't even good squaddies, let alone play week in week out.

One good goalscoring winger, creative midfielder, left back and centre back can sort us out. So Shaw, fabregas, bale and hummels it'll be then; cheer up lads. Next year etc...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Not so sure about that Alf. That Costa guy looks the real deal. Love to see him come to us. He looks greasy, slippery, cunning. Not unlike your good self if I'm being honest.
Were you Harry back in the day??

Talkin about some bird guffin right up your nose, while you were "givin it the bifters" 69 stylee, after a few pints and a vindaloo???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

6 years ago

Apparently, Woodward made an announcement to Rio in front of several people in the dressing room after the Southampton game.

Classy.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:We need to make a decision on our centre half pair... Uniteds best teams have always had a dominant two... last pair, Vidic/Rio are both done...

Do we buy two more, and hope for chemistry, or one more and look to match him up with one of our current 3??? or put our faith in Smalling/Jones, and let them develop the chemistry that's already started?

I'd go with Smalling/Jones myself... I think they could be a great pair, and would become the natural pair for England as well... and they'll be together for the next 10 years...

I'm not buying this £150/200mill shit... and whatever we've got, I'd rather see spent elsewhere...

A long term left back... I'm fine with spending £25mill on Shaw if he really is the business...and I want upgrades all across our midfield... YOUNG OUT... Cleverly, Carrick, Valencia can stay as squaddies... I think we've at least 1 too many with Rooney, Mata, Kagawa and Janusaj as well... Kagawa should probably go, and I haven't included Powell to those 4 either, who I want to see given a shot... Van Persie can go if he wants, I'm not arsed... Hernandez can stay if he's happy to be a bench option but not a starter... I've lost patience with Welbeck as well... lots of ability, but no fuckin composure at all... just can't keep making great chances for goals, only for him to shit himself...

For me, a left back, (Shaw?)... a top striker, (or Rooney moved forward), and 2 or 3 top midfielders...

So assuming we can raise £20/25 mill in sales... that'll pay for Shaw... And Rooney becomes our main striker... £70/80million spent on our midfield... we'll be back in it next year.
we dont need a striker, welbecks it, we need a winger tbf

add fellaini to the absolute gash that can go
lkhm

hoofing
RedFish
Reserves

6 years ago

I hope Lallana doesn't end up at 'pool. I'd end up not enjoying watching him play as dumb as that sounds....Utd could do worse than signing him.....

Jones needs to sort out this kamikaze shit though, he;s not Robbo!
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Word is that the Saints have rejected United's £27m offer for Shaw.
Neil
First Teamer

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:Word is that the Saints have rejected United's £27m offer for Shaw.
We're stuck in that "desperate buying club" frame this summer, the prices are gonna hurt... I think Shaw only signed a 5 year deal less than a year ago, hence part of the reason for the inflated price. I would rather get Shaw for £30m though than many other LBs for half the price because he is a low risk signing, still very young and can improve a lot despite being good already... Can't believe I'm saying this, I grew up seeing only world class players priced above £25m, now look at the financial nonsense in football.

But we've got ourselves in this mess by signing a lot of sub standard players, so it's not rocket science that to fix things we have to only sign top players, and that means top prices.