Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

Buying Zaha is pretty much as bad as buying Bebe -- paid twice as much, and now the twat's going back where he came from.
Bill2
First Teamer

6 years ago

Just shows you that you can't just throw money at it, there's more to it than that. The value era is over.
Bill2
First Teamer

6 years ago

Nani - moved from Cape Verde when little brought up by aunty, parents not around. Has 15 siblings

Anderson - Dad died when Anderson was 14

Bebe - brought up in a shelter

Zaha - one of 8 siblings, moved from Ivory Coast when 4

All talented, but is there little surprise when you consider the above that they didn't have the mental application to survive at OT.

One word, haphazard.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

agreed, i like my players like i like my politicians, privileged backgrounds only tbf,
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Fuck off Bill

It's becaue they're poor and they've not had privileged lives that they're shit at football?

Get to fuck

That post is dripping with racism n all

What the fuck's Anderson's dad dying got to do with being shit at football? Ronaldo's dad died when he was young and he went on to become the best player in the world - from a working class background n all

Seriously what the fuck are you on about
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

Not really sure what to make of that post by Bill, it's a bit UKIP....

Offers for Kagawa are in, At. Madrid and Dortmund. Hernandez and Cleverley will go as well.

Anderson and Young. No one wants to pay their wages. Useless cunts will be staying.

If Fellaini is not that badly injured they want rid.
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

If we sell hernandez and evra to Juve and they don't play ball on Vidal, I'm going to be fucking livid. Get some fucking dignity, Woodworm.
Bill2
First Teamer

6 years ago

Has nothing to do with being privileged - its about family dysfunction, no role models and a lack of a support network.
Bill2
First Teamer

6 years ago

Ronaldo was already one of the best players in the world before his Dad died.
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

I'm a bit surprised that Van Gaal is happy to see Welbeck go, I would have thought he'd fit his vision of things well. Yeah he's not a great goalscorer, but he's got excellent all-round footballing skills, good sense of positioning, and very quick. Maybe it's Welbeck's insistence on being a centre forward?