Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

We'll dither and send a half hearted but very commercially smart offer and then Guarin will go to Chelski. The last few times we've competed with them for a player, IIRC, we've missed out. Nothing will change.
sheesh

7 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:And so it begins....

Stories were we had sent a delegation (probably like the Herrera one) to discuss a transfer for Fredy Guarin from Inter. Not EU Cup tied either and looking at about £10 to £15 million.

So it will surprise no one that Chelsea are going to sign him, because they definitely do not have enough midfielders.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... n-transfer
I'd love to join this delegation (assuming it actually exists). They do fuck all work and must get paid to pull the local women and go on benders.
RobDiablo
Legend

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:I'd love to join this delegation (assuming it actually exists). They do fuck all work and must get paid to pull the local women and go on benders.
It's more likely that they pull benders and dress like local woman.
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 years ago

It's amazing that journalists, even The Sunday Supplement on Sky, never mention the Glazers and they seem to believe that we have big money available for transfers after "bidding" 100M for Bale!

Why do the Press not see this...or even mention the Glazers or money problems?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Digga
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:It's amazing that journalists, even The Sunday Supplement on Sky, never mention the Glazers and they seem to believe that we have big money available for transfers after "bidding" 100M for Bale!

They prefer coming up with sensationalist bullshit - like Ronaldo come back - sells more papers, even if it is a load of bollox!
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:It's amazing that journalists, even The Sunday Supplement on Sky, never mention the Glazers and they seem to believe that we have big money available for transfers after "bidding" 100M for Bale!

Click bait and advertising revenue

UNITED IN FOR xxxxx

2m views later...
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Who needs top players when you we have so much sponsorship! Apparently we have United noodle and paint sponsors!
Davey-boy
Legend

7 years ago

Oh well, that's Suarez off our shopping list then.......
Minus The Bear
Star Man

7 years ago

Juve still fancy Nani apparently. Oh and we are considering buying Snejder (again and again and agaio)
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:Juve still fancy Nani apparently. Oh and we are considering buying Snejder (again and again and agaio)
Juve is not that stupid but perhaps United is