Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 4 years ago
FuB wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago Jose was better than Gaal but he did buy mediocre players with a very high wage bill. Mkhi/Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba, Dalot, Fred, Ibra, Matic, Bailly and Lindelof
Most of them are shite, some did well for 1 season and the big names i.e. Sanchez, Pogba and Lukaku were overall shite.
There's not a single good signing in there. Not one.
What really hurt us is that Gaal had bought crap too, with a completely different system, and this extra pile of shite really really made things worse.
Doesn't stop there though, does it? Moyes bought shite too (you'll no doubt disagree on Fellaini and bless Mata but he's never really fit in) and Ferguson left a load of shite to build upon.
Moyes' signings didn't come across as mercenaries though.
Yeah, but it was Gaal and Jose who raked up the wage bill. They were particularly bad when it came to transfers.
They should be judged more harshly because they bought bigger names, spent more money and had more bad signings
I don't disagree with you in principle but it think it should be clarified that Ed and co negotiated the salaries...
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago Haha that’s rich.
I’m not emotionally attached at all...tbf since Ole has been in charge I’ve fallen out of love completely with Utd.
If you've fallen out of love why all the whining? Move on, let it go and leave those of us that still care to debate it. You don't have to be on here risking the stress. Sid's making reasonable and factual points that you are only countering with feelings and emotion.

:joint:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago Haha that’s rich.
I’m not emotionally attached at all...tbf since Ole has been in charge I’ve fallen out of love completely with Utd.
If you've fallen out of love why all the whining? Move on, let it go and leave those of us that still care to debate it. You don't have to be on here risking the stress. Sid's making reasonable and factual points that you are only countering with feelings and emotion.

:joint:
What the hell is that post ffs?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago Jose was better than Gaal but he did buy mediocre players with a very high wage bill. Mkhi/Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba, Dalot, Fred, Ibra, Matic, Bailly and Lindelof
Most of them are shite, some did well for 1 season and the big names i.e. Sanchez, Pogba and Lukaku were overall shite.
There's not a single good signing in there. Not one.
What really hurt us is that Gaal had bought crap too, with a completely different system, and this extra pile of shite really really made things worse.
Doesn't stop there though, does it? Moyes bought shite too (you'll no doubt disagree on Fellaini and bless Mata but he's never really fit in) and Ferguson left a load of shite to build upon.
Moyes' signings didn't come across as mercenaries though.
Yeah, but it was Gaal and Jose who raked up the wage bill. They were particularly bad when it came to transfers.
They should be judged more harshly because they bought bigger names, spent more money and had more bad signings
I don't disagree with you in principle but it think it should be clarified that Ed and co negotiated the salaries...
I give Moyes, Gaal, and Mourinho some credit when it comes to signings, because they were all dealing with an inadequate recruitment system at the club. They all said so. They all resorted to signing some players they knew, because they had to take matters into their own hands to some degree. Super agents had too much influence with Woodward, first Mendes, then what his name, the agent of Pogba, Ibra, Lukaku, Micki etc. Our managers have had to pick from a poor selection offered to them. Ole is the only one who has not explicitly condemned the recruitment structure at the club.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

it’s the same arguments ffs all three were shite and this cunt needs sacking like the others but only one of em had the bollocks to called out the board and that’s why he’ll get massive support from the rapists at the ground when he rocks up tomorrow
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago it’s the same arguments ffs all three were shite and this cunt needs sacking like the others but only one of em had the bollocks to called out the board and that’s why he’ll get massive support from the rapists at the ground when he rocks up tomorrow
When did Jose start calling out the board? As i remember it was near the end when the huge spending and numerous players were not working out. It wasn't bollocks it was whining and excuse making.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago it’s the same arguments ffs all three were shite and this cunt needs sacking like the others but only one of em had the bollocks to called out the board and that’s why he’ll get massive support from the rapists at the ground when he rocks up tomorrow
When did Jose start calling out the board? As i remember it was near the end when the huge spending and numerous players were not working out. It wasn't bollocks it was whining and excuse making.
It's mad, apparently saint Joey took on the board and destroyed em. Weird, cos all I saw was a man pretty much towing the party line to get his 20m pay out.

He hasn't said anything Gaal and Moyes haven't said before him.
swampash
Legend

Watched Dortmund last night and Brandt played as a midfielder was a revelation. Should be on our radar. Would be a better bet for us than Erickson I suspect.
dozer
Legend

Nice to see Swamps recommend more Dortmund crap.
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago Nice to see Swamps recommend more Dortmund crap.
did you watch the game dozer?