Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago Matic and pogba get stick but they're way better than Herrera.
players like Kieran Richardson and fortune would be club legends by Utd fans of today.
theyre always defended as top players who love the club until they leave and then history is rewritten tbf

don't happen anymore cause we never get rid of em

linshite is 27 ffs
Lingard is a top player who runs his socks off and loves the club. Like Jones. Much passion. Must keep.
fat maradona
Legend

Stop crying your eyes out Dozer. Herrera was a better player than Fellaini, the whole fucking world knows it.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

dozer wrote: 4 years ago Lingard is a top player who runs his socks off and loves the club. Like Jones. Much passion. Must keep.
You're taking the piss here...

...aren't you??? :-o
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 4 years ago Stop crying your eyes out Dozer. Herrera was a better player than Fellaini, the whole fucking world knows it.
The problem is Herrera in absolute terms is still a mediocre player.
Okay, let's say he's a great player. But his performances,at best, can be described as mediocre for us throughout his tenure here. Can that be denied?
Whether that's down to the coaches, system etc idk. All I know was he was average for us. For a very very long time.
Last edited by dozer 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dozer
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago Lingard is a top player who runs his socks off and loves the club. Like Jones. Much passion. Must keep.
You're taking the piss here...

...aren't you??? :-o
I was being sarcastic ffs. They're all crap.
Lingard for a brief period looked really good but out with the players who haven't cemented their spot over the years.
fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 4 years ago Stop crying your eyes out Dozer. Herrera was a better player than Fellaini, the whole fucking world knows it.
The problem is Herrera in absolute terms is still a mediocre player.
Okay, let's say he's a great player. But his performances,at best, can be described as mediocre for us throughout his tenure here. Can that be denied?
Whether that's down to the coaches, system etc idk. All I know was he was average for us. For a very very long time.
I'll agree, he wasn't memorable. He took time to settle in and then there was the change in managers and Mourinho didn't like him because he wasn't 7ft tall. But when he played, he was better than Fellaini and better than Matic. And better than the side-ways passing Carrick.

No one is trying to say that he was world class or a great player. We are saying that he was probably one of our best midfielders (in his position) and that's nothing to shout about because the rest of our midfield is shite.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Dozer has kept up the Fellaini WUMming for the entire 6 years the cunt was at United. 6 years. That has to be the longest troll in Rant history.

And it's still working
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Pepe admitted earlier this year that he was open to a move away from Lille and club president Gerard Lopez admits the Ligue 1 club are preparing for life without the Ivory Coast international.

"In terms of departures and arrivals, if a player leaves, we will go and get what we need" Lopez told French newspaper La Voix du Nord.

"For Nico, it is almost done and he could have left last summer.

"It is true that there are big offers and big clubs in for him, so I think [he will leave].

Fuck yeah, come to us you cunt
fat maradona
Legend

In other news Nabil Fekir has moved to Real Betis for £17.8m (with potential £10m add ons). Fucking bargain if you ask me, considering he was supposed to join the scousers last season for £50m+.
bman2
Legend

Maguire plus Fernandes plus Pépé would be a good summer. Probably still thin in midfield, and taken to the cleaners on Maguire, but we’ll be close to a good quality starting 11 with some decent squaddies.