Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Yes Laz...just as I‘d miss your sparkling wit and repartee...
Lazarus
Legend

So good you had to say it Twice!!! B-)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago I don't think he'll want to face the music, neither will Alf. You've basically got everyone on the forum fed up with Jose for the reasons we were saying ages ago.
I'd rather have people here that I disagree with and have a decent exchange of honest views with them than be in a place where everyone just nods along to the tune of the biggest gob.
We need diversity of opinion if this place is to work, and if snoops and Alf have buggered off, I for one will be greatly saddened.
Aye, same. But sadly Snoop can't handle people with a different opinion if it's critical of Mourinho. He thought there was an anti Jose conspiracy. When we had him, Harry and Pint are posting people kept their critical opinions of Jose to themselves for fear of the backlash me and Laz got. Now we're in a place where people can say something different, like they are about Martial, and there's no WW3 shite.
bman2
Legend

Snoops has more time for Mourinho than some on here, including myself, but since Mourinho is indisputably one of the top 2 or 3 managers this century, it’s not an unreasonable stance to take.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah, not disputing that. The main point was that if you didn't like Gaals football you wouldn't like Joses because they're cut from the same cloth, that's proven to be true.

But anyway, there's a proper debate to be had about Jose's success. He will always be considered one of the all time greats. But greats in the game today, he's definitely up there, but he's not what he was. Compare the trophies he won in the first 8 years of his career compared to the last 8 years - it's stark, there's been a big drop off. It'd be worth talking about why that is. Maybe not in this thread though
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Vidal agrees terms with Barca, 27m

So he's not coming here then
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Vidal agrees terms with Barca, 27m

No room for him. I'd rather go with these guys Fred/Matic/Pogba/ and give Pereira a go this season.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Lazarus
Legend

I'm glad we didn't sign him but I wonder why we didn't get him if Jose wanted him?

The Barca fans are not delighted, one of them called him a washed up alcoholic with dodgy knees..... X_X
Lazarus
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 5 years ago

No room for him. I'd rather go with these guys Fred/Matic/Pogba/ and give Pereira a go this season.
Will Jose be capable of getting a tune out of them ?
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago

I'm glad we didn't sign him but I wonder why we didn't get him if Jose wanted him?

The Barca fans are not delighted, one of them called him a washed up alcoholic with dodgy knees..... X_X
did Jose actually want him or was this silly season bollocks to force a better offer from where he wanted to go?

… and he had "dodgy knees" for the last world cup (meaning 2014) where him and sanchez playing together were a fucking joy to behold despite him supposedly playing through injuries to said knees. I agree with the sentiments from others that, if we were to sign him, we should have done it sooner so i'm not that bothered.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence