Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Looks like we might genuinely sign Koulibaly this summer. He's super strong, quick and hopefully more consistent than the equivalent (Jones, Bailley, Rojo). But we still badly need a CB that wants the ball and can play it out. But we're not being linked with any of em. I've a horrible feeling the club think it's Smalling. If so Smalling and Koulibaly int much different to Smalling and Bailley.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This cunt is more exciting, Pepe from Lille

Great left foot, great touch, fast and has got skills. Bit of a personality as well.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Griezmann to Barca is semi-official, in the sense that Griezmann and Atletico have officially said he's off and the Barca part is not quite official yet.

If confirmed, that would mean Barca buying the top goal scorer and top assist provider of the team that's come second to them this season and last season in the Spanish league.
Feels like a tactic Bayern München would use.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago This cunt is more exciting, Pepe from Lille

Great left foot, great touch, fast and has got skills. Bit of a personality as well.
Yeah he looks very exciting. Someone scoring goals from the right would have a transformative effect on our team.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

It's the hope that kills you....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'll believe it all when I see it.

Koulibaly is supposed to be top drawer. But we need 2. I think Harry Maguire would do well here. And a right back, and a right winger. And 2 midfielders. And probably a striker.

We're not getting all that this summer.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

This will probably not happen but instead of going after the next mega superstar I would concentrate on going after talent already in the premier league. There are upgrades to be found which would strengthen us and weaken our opposition at the same time. Once the foundation of the team has been rebuilt then we can go after the big namers.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago I'll believe it all when I see it.

Koulibaly is supposed to be top drawer. But we need 2. I think Harry Maguire would do well here. And a right back, and a right winger. And 2 midfielders. And probably a striker.

Koulibaly and Maguire are too similar for me. We need at least one CB that can play under pressure.
bman2
Legend

The valuation of Koulibaly is supposed to be extremely high, like 100M or more. I think he's 28. He's a very good player, but I'm not sure if that would be a sensible buy. That said, improving our defense is probably the highest of our many high priorities.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago I'll believe it all when I see it.

Koulibaly and Maguire are too similar for me. We need at least one CB that can play under pressure.
I think Maguire is better on the ball than he's given credit for. TBH though, i'm a bigger fan of Leicester's full backs. Ricardo and Chilwell are better than anything we've got. And Maguire and Evans are better in the middle. Fuck me, Leicester with a better defence than us.