Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Nev made a good point on Sky: after losing that game in the manner that we did, we're now in a weaker position to negotiate new deals cos we're so clearly desperate. They had to get the deals done earlier.

I think this could be it, this could be the squad we go with for next season.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Nev made a good point on Sky: after losing that game in the manner that we did, we're now in a weaker position to negotiate new deals cos we're so clearly desperate. They had to get the deals done earlier.

The stench of desperation is obvious. Arnautovich ffs. How has it come to this?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Nev made a good point on Sky: after losing that game in the manner that we did, we're now in a weaker position to negotiate new deals cos we're so clearly desperate. They had to get the deals done earlier.

Not just that. If you're De Jong and need convincing anyway, watching that shite will tip you in a certain direction. More dropped points against Brentford and we'll already be up against it for top 4.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We've apparently agreed a fee with Juve to sign Adrien Rabiot. Dont know much about him, but he must be an upgrade on McFred
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago We've apparently agreed a fee with Juve to sign Adrien Rabiot. Dont know much about him, but he must be an upgrade on McFred
He’s a solid general purpose CM. We could have had him for free when he left PSG a few years ago. He’ll look like Keano compared to our current shite.

But definitely a desperation signing.
bman2
Legend

We didn’t love the players who left this summer — Pogba, Matic, Lingard, Cavani etc. — but they were unquestionably superior players to the ones we’re replacing them with, like Rabiot and Arnautovic. This club is so lost.

If Rabiot is true, then we’ve agreed with Juve to swap Pogba for Rabiot, and we’re paying them for the privilege =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Fucking CLOWN SHOW.
fat maradona
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago We've apparently agreed a fee with Juve to sign Adrien Rabiot. Dont know much about him, but he must be an upgrade on McFred
He’s a solid general purpose CM. We could have had him for free when he left PSG a few years ago. He’ll look like Keano compared to our current shite.

He's also quite the cunt if I remember from his days at PSG. Apparently his mum is a more ruthless agent than Raiola was.

He could have been a world class CM but the arrogance went to his head. I wouldn't want him at United but saying that, I haven't watched him play since he joined Juve and so don't know what he's like anymore.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The early doors credibility hit that our 'new recruitment setup' will take when De Jong goes to Chelsea, won't be recoverable. Layer onto that Ronaldo going and being replaced by Arnautovic and we'll struggle for top half. In fact, it's not beyond total fantasy that we could be sucked into the fringes of the relegation picture. We're that bad, we're that fragile and the lines of underlying discontent around the club run that deep. It could happen. Your mid table sides like Brighton and Villa genuinely look better than us now.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago We didn’t love the players who left this summer — Pogba, Matic, Lingard, Cavani etc. — but they were unquestionably superior players to the ones we’re replacing them with, like Rabiot and Arnautovic. This club is so lost.

If Rabiot is true, then we’ve agreed with Juve to swap Pogba for Rabiot, and we’re paying them for the privilege =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Fucking CLOWN SHOW.
When you put it like that fucking hell. They paid nowt for Pogba as well - twice!
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago

He's also quite the cunt if I remember from his days at PSG. Apparently his mum is a more ruthless agent than Raiola was.

He could have been a world class CM but the arrogance went to his head. I wouldn't want him at United but saying that, I haven't watched him play since he joined Juve and so don't know what he's like anymore.
Sounds like Pogba squared to me.
Also, on an unrelated note, is he French?