Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 5 years ago He was fucking mint though, when he was with us back in the mid-90's. He wasn't quite good enough to dislodge any of the first teamers mind and the suspicion was that he was too lightweight to cut it in the PL (no smaller than Scholes though). Think he averaged a goal every other game after he left us. At 31, I doubt the club have signed him up and as Sid mentions, probably doing the lad a favour by letting his train with us and probably brings back the 'good ol' days' nostalgia. Now, we just need some of that in here....
it's awfully good of you to pop in once a week and provide it
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 5 years ago He was fucking mint though, when he was with us back in the mid-90's. He wasn't quite good enough to dislodge any of the first teamers mind and the suspicion was that he was too lightweight to cut it in the PL (no smaller than Scholes though). Think he averaged a goal every other game after he left us. At 31, I doubt the club have signed him up and as Sid mentions, probably doing the lad a favour by letting his train with us and probably brings back the 'good ol' days' nostalgia. Now, we just need some of that in here....
Fatty's posts were better back in the day, just ask Pipey, so much better back in the day, they're not as good now
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 5 years ago
Fatty's posts were better back in the day, just ask Pipey, so much better back in the day, they're not as good now
Now you're less of a cunt, we can all get nostalgic about how much of a cunt you used to be. those were the days, eh?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Now you're less of a cunt, we can all get nostalgic about how much of a cunt you used to be. those were the days, eh?
The proper term is "post-cunt"
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

rant was fuming when rossi and david jones were shipped for fuck all in 2008
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

...When he was 8 years old?

(This is a cue for you to make some witty, old timey Rant hilarity......) :!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
fat maradona
Legend

Sarcasm is lost on you cunts
fat maradona
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago

The 00's is what I meant, and you facking now it too, you cu...mplete bellend.
Lazarus
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago

The 00's is what I meant, and you facking now it too, you cu...mplete bellend.
Yeah, but you didn't write it and there's something funny about bringing up the good old days and being wrong by a decade.... :))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Right back is an area we need to strengthen. We should be looking at Wan-Bissaka at Palace.