Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 4 years ago
Sid wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago Haaland with a 23 min hat trick on his Dortmund debut.
Fuck
Just another major fuck up from current utd board not signing him.
20 fucking million euro.
He looks special, he would have been huge for us. We’ll never get him now.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Talk of the Bruno deal being stalled now cos we wont pay what they want
bman2
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 4 years ago Talk of the Bruno deal being stalled now cos we wont pay what they want
Wait, who did you used to be?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 4 years ago Talk of the Bruno deal being stalled now cos we wont pay what they want
Ashleyfuckingyoung. But he's dead to me now. I've transitioned.
swampash
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Ashleyfuckingyoung. But he's dead to me now. I've transitioned.
:))
swampash
Legend

January is almost gone. If we were going to sign anyone we should have had the deals done and dusted before the window opened. I don't think we're signing anyone. It'll be another litany of excuses around no quality at the right price.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago January is almost gone. If we were going to sign anyone we should have had the deals done and dusted before the window opened. I don't think we're signing anyone. It'll be another litany of excuses around no quality at the right price.
Yep. In the post match presser yesterday, Ole repeatedly mentioned that we're looking at short term deals.

Why? It's just more, off the cuff, unplanned thinking. Presumably because 'it's easier to sign players in the summer'. Well, we fuck it up in the summer too. We need a huge rebuild, every window needs to be maximised to full effect. 1 good deadl shouldn't be that fucking hard. And now we desperately need another striker with Rashford being out.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

swampash wrote: 4 years ago January is almost gone. If we were going to sign anyone we should have had the deals done and dusted before the window opened. I don't think we're signing anyone. It'll be another litany of excuses around no quality at the right price.
If we don't address the injuries alone in the next week and a bit, we're fucked the rest of this season - doesn't matter a fuck at this point about player prices and "nae valyoo"; just get the fucking deals done!!!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's clear we care more than the Glazers. They're like a shit landlord, there's leaks all over the place, the boiler's fucked, and now the roof's just caved in with Rashfords injury. But they aren't interested in fixing it, just the odd bit of gaffa tape, that's if Ed can get to screwfix in time.
bman2
Legend

We’ve struggled for goals all season, how bad is it going to be now without Rashford?