Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Ole didn’t see the need for a right winger or a midfielder this summer because he thought that Pereira would be like two new signings.
No he didn't, nobody did. Your having this Pereira fixation all on your own.
If you actually watched the games you’d know that Pereira has started in 9 of 11 league matches.
marlon
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago https://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer- ... sfer-plans

Ole has identified right wing and central midfield as priorities for recruitment. Wow, what a brilliant insight.
"Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho has been a long-term United target, but Solskjaer's immediate preference is for a player who can strengthen his midfield, as well as the right side of the pitch."

Does this make sense to anyone?
bman2
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago https://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer- ... sfer-plans

Ole has identified right wing and central midfield as priorities for recruitment. Wow, what a brilliant insight.
"Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho has been a long-term United target, but Solskjaer's immediate preference is for a player who can strengthen his midfield, as well as the right side of the pitch."

Does this make sense to anyone?
No. But nothing Ole does or says makes sense. He’s just bluffing it and living game by game, it’s obvious to everyone else in football that it’s a grotesque farce.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Ole didn’t see the need for a right winger or a midfielder this summer because he thought that Pereira would be like two new signings.
No he didn't, nobody did. Your having this Pereira fixation all on your own.
If you actually watched the games you’d know that Pereira has started in 9 of 11 league matches.
What's with the "If you actually watched the games you’d know" nonsense??? I watch every game and post on here whilst i watch the game live, i also watch Sky highlights, MOTD and read loads. So what's your point? Or are you just amazed I can watch a game and post on here at the same time? I have a big ass modern Tv with live football aaand internet and i own a laptop. Football on TV and Rant on my laptop plus the ability to do two things at once and 'Hey Presto!' your concern should be allayed. :ymcowboy:

Picking on Pereira because I used him to highlight Pogba's weakness's is also nonsense. What's Pereira done wrong? He's not going to set the world on fire it seems but he's there playing, trying to do his best having been given the chance. Would i replace him in January with a proper WC player? Dam right, but the bollocks going on at United is not his fault. He wasn't bought to be the WC MF that would flourish and grow into a world beater. But still there he is out there playing for United at a really shitty time.

If your main point is about Ole then have at it, express yourself, overcommit to your hearts content. Results are not good but he has to be given time. Trust me, i'll not be long saying when I think he should be booted out.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Reports now that Sancho’s relationship with Dortmund has gotten so bad that they might be willing to sell him in Jan. Problem is, does that mean he’s become a pain in the arse with superstar delusions? Another case of too much too soon perhaps, which happens a lot with young English players.
marlon
Legend

We don't have a chance
bman2
Legend

Yeah he looks excellent, the market price would be a lot higher.
bman2
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago We don't have a chance
Maybe, but I’d say we’d be willing to pay more than any other team, which always helps.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
marlon wrote: 4 years ago We don't have a chance
Maybe, but I’d say we’d be willing to pay more than any other team, which always helps.
.....but Ole?????
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X