Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

It's pointless talking about new players while we still have Jose...... And, why is there value in the market this coming Jan window but every other year we hear that you shouldn't do any big business in January?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

Yeah, it's almost certainly bollox.
Steggo
First Teamer

Koulibaly is apparently 6'4",played all WC games for Senegal (no WC 'hangover',passes the ball and is 'world class'. He wont be coming to us then.Perhaps Napoli will exchange him for Jones and Smalling. Goes against the grain but might be worth giving him a look tonight to see how he fares against the likes of Salah and the 'intimidating' Anfield atmosphere.
Lazarus
Legend

“This was one of the reasons why I had a meeting with Ed Woodward and I told him that I wasn’t convinced with the competency of certain people at the club."

Not Woodward himself? So who are the certain people with no competency? It's fucking Jose I bet and his people. He is fucking about with our whole set up, just to get fired and keep the cash rather than just walk away. He'll need someone to blame.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Koulibaly who we're meant to be signing is having a nightmare against Liverpool

Salah just ghosts past him for the goal

swampash
Legend

Liverpool paid 75 M for van Dyke and we're supposed to pay 90 M for Koulibaly...how does that work...??????
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Koulibaly seems like an improvement on what we've already got. But then so did some of the cunts we signed, then they got Jose'd. Thing is he looks shite at actual football, which won't matter under the posh Pulis, but will when we get a proper normal modern manager.

Van Dijk is proper quality
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Koulibaly seems like an improvement on what we've already got. But then so did some of the cunts we signed, then they got Jose'd. Thing is he looks shite at actual football, which won't matter under the posh Pulis, but will when we get a proper normal modern manager.

I thought Koulibaly occasionally looked ok and his sudden bursts of pace saved him embarrassment a few times.

A bit like Smalling...

but maybe two Smallings are better than one? A bit like hoping you can block a toilet with two big shits.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago Koulibaly seems like an improvement on what we've already got. But then so did some of the cunts we signed, then they got Jose'd. Thing is he looks shite at actual football, which won't matter under the posh Pulis, but will when we get a proper normal modern manager.

I thought Koulibaly occasionally looked ok and his sudden bursts of pace saved him embarrassment a few times.

A bit like Smalling...

but maybe two Smallings are better than one? A bit like hoping you can block a toilet with two big shits.
:))