Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Being linked with Aaron Ramsey

Not sure what I think about that, he's shite tbf int he
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Being linked with Aaron Ramsey

He'd be much better off staying where he is.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

he’d probably be our best player tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago Mat Hummels name keeps coming up as well. 29 years old and has danced with us before. Fuck this shit.....
We're getting the old Hummels and the new Hummels..... we're great!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... i-15271863
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Being linked with Aaron Ramsey

We could be buying Gordon Ramsey but until Jose fucks off I don't care..... Jose will have him playing at Gordon's level anyway.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Arsenal have done a u turn on Ramsey's new contract, looks like he'll leave at the end of the season. So we could be in for him. Arsenal rejects ffs.
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Arsenal have done a u turn on Ramsey's new contract, looks like he'll leave at the end of the season. So we could be in for him. Arsenal rejects ffs.
We can do a swap for Sanchez....
Steggo
First Teamer

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago Mat Hummels name keeps coming up as well. 29 years old and has danced with us before. Fuck this shit.....
We're getting the old Hummels and the new Hummels..... we're great!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... i-15271863
And his impressive start to the season and surging forward runs have led to him being compared to former Dortmund captain Mats Hummels.

"I feel from the coach that as a centre-back I should also play a part in the attacking game," Akanji added. "I have a lot of liberties under Favre and he gives me the belief to start plays from the back.But I also must take on more responsibility in defence. At 23, I am the eldest of the two centre-backs. I was the junior last season. I like having more responsibility. I must coach more than before."

1) He's way too young for a Mourinho signing
2) He's probably way too good to be a Mourinho signing
3)To 'play a part in the attacking game' will soon be either 'coached' or frightened out of him.

Sign the ageing Swede (after all,it seems a tradition now)-by far the better option.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

remember when gea used to be great at passing and that and cunts would say he’s better than all the midfield faffing shite we had, now he’s short at it and don’t even come off his line anymore tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago remember when gea used to be great at passing and that and cunts would say he’s better than all the midfield faffing shite we had, now he’s short at it and don’t even come off his line anymore tbf
In Joses first season he had De Gea smashing it long every single fucking time regardless of the situation we were in. It was worse than if Pulis or Allardyce were manager. It's a little bit better now but after 2 seasons of Jose-ball his passing ability has dropped massively.