Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

swampash wrote: 3 years ago
I know this will be unpopular, but we could also pick up Trippier for next to nothing.
You trippin'?
swampash
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago
I know this will be unpopular, but we could also pick up Trippier for next to nothing.
You trippin'?
I wish...
bman2
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago
You trippin'?
I wish...
He’s been banned from football for 10 weeks for gambling.
swampash
Legend

Should make him cheaper?
bman2
Legend

Would Grealish make a good replacement for Pogba? How is his long passing?
swampash
Legend

I would still love to see Julian Brandt in our midfield - or for that matter I’d quite like to see the Beek regularly in our midfield.
dozer
Legend

Is Diallo joining yet? I wonder if he'll get any game time. We need defenders.
I'm not falling for this league position. We're no where near a team who can challenge for a title.
We should be cementing 3rd place with more points however. Maybe second because City look shite too.
bman2
Legend

City seem to be finding their groove. The top of the table is very tight. A couple of good or bad results in a row can see any side jump up or down several places. A run at the title would be great, but we could just as easily see ourselves battling for top 4.

Diallo is on the way or has already arrived, but I wouldn't expect much more than a couple of cameos from him, given that he can't get a game at Atalanta. But if Ole likes what he sees, maybe he'll forget about Sancho and prioritise other positions.

I hope we bag this Caicelo guy in January. He might be ready to play a DM role for us, could make a difference down the stretch.
fat maradona
Legend

I read that Atalanta want to keep him on loan for the rest of the season and I reckon Ole might just let him (especially if we get his wages paid and a fee). He isn't likely to get into the 1st team this season. Ditto Caicedo, he's just another raw youngster in a weak overseas league. Mind you, he does look promising and could be just what we need if he can handle the physical side of the PL.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sancho is having a shite season. We have to take some responsibility cos we fucked him about all summer. But it does go to show how daft paying 100 and odd mil for a player that had one great season would have been.