Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago Wow, pre season starts this Monday. I'd forgotten Ten Hag is starting it 2 weeks early. He's not going to have any new signings by then - or probably for the preseason tour. Welcome to United, a total fucking shambles.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... n-24236865

Yeah, and the fact that we've organised the pre season tour the way we have when we should be focusing on the rebuild.

Ten Hag is going to realise very quickly than Van Gaal was right about us being a commercial club.

It wouldn't surprise me if he woke up one day and decided he didn't fancy the job after all. He must have thought he was going into the job with his eyes open.
Madness. I just noticed they're playing two games in 2 days again. I think there's 25 hours between one game finishing and the next starting.

The preseason tour is not preseason, it's a money making tour. I really can't be arsed with this shit anymore. I imagine serious football people like Ten Hag can't either.
swampash
Legend

Yup, it’s totally crap Sid. Makes the new manager‘s job very, very difficult.
swampash
Legend

I’m half hoping we get relegated and the owners bail out.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

United made profit on just two players in the Woodward era: 2m on Blind and 10m on James

No wonder they're struggling to offload players. We don't know how to sell to make money.

bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago United made profit on just two players in the Woodward era: 2m on Blind and 10m on James

No wonder they're struggling to offload players. We don't know how to sell to make money.
It's really hard to get your head around the scale of the incompetence. Biggest shit club in the world!
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

David Ormstein and The Athletic both reporting that Chelsea and Bayern are interested in taking Ronaldo.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago David Ormstein and The Athletic both reporting that Chelsea and Bayern are interested in taking Ronaldo.
He's a decent journo. I can believe it also cos Todd Boehly has made himself sporting director and is flying about doing deals. There's a chance Chelsea could become as bad as United.
bman2
Legend

Hadn't occurred to me, but now I could definitely see Ron going to Chelsea. I can't tell if Chelsea have any money, they haven't bought anyone yet.
bman2
Legend

Wow, if you think of the fact that Ole started last season with a squad stacked to do well in big competitions, at huge financial expense. Then within a season losing the likes of Ron, Pogba, Greenwood, Cavani, Lingard etc... we'd probably get 10-20M for Ron, but otherwise losing all that with no money coming back. It's amazing.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sounds like we're nearly there over De Jong.