Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

even two of them apparently
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
pint vulger
Legend

6 months ago

Lehman cost them a CL win getting sent off early doors.the others bang .....
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

A couple of players like Dier and Savic would be great for us in the summer. Dier is good at DM or CB, Savic a good box to box type that would help give us a really strong midfield three.
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

Mario Goetze could be available. Top player at Dortmund. Must be good.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

"A couple of players like Dier and Savic would be great for us in the summer. Dier is good at DM or CB, Savic a good box to box type that would help give us a really strong midfield three."

I think Savic, once he's settled in, and built some chemistry with Pogba/Matic, would give us the best midfield 3 in the league...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

Jose seems to favour a midfield 2 wjg a number 10. I don't think he'll bid for an other midfielder.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

....just one more player that'll do it.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

:))

That'll do what Coop???

Are you saying we should STOP signing players?

It never ends... you show me a team that doesn't add new players every chance they get?? That doesn't look to improve the squad by spending money???

Just 1!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

That'll let Jose get a decent tune out of the players we already have. We always seem to be buying the player that will allow the last great player we bought play better.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

I've got our transfer business sorted for the summer already.

CB — Skriniar at Inter. Good defender, good player.
CM — Savic at Lazio. Box to box type.
DM — Can at Liverpool. Available on a free, can compete with Matic, or be an option to play two DMs and shut up shop.

Assuming we sell the likes of Darmian, Blind, Smalling, Herrera, it wouldn't be that big an outlay of cash either.

If we want another attacker, Fekir is lighting it up at Lyon again now that he's past his injury. Good age. Good player. Left footed.