Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4628
Joined: 5 years ago

7 months ago

I want an Essien type player; Herrera is an industrious runner but he lacks quality.
Kroos and Matic would make our midfield too slow.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4070
Joined: 4 years ago

7 months ago

Depends what role you see for Kroos, if it were to happen, dozer. I wouldn't limit judging his potential contribution at OT to how he plays at the moment at Real.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4256
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

7 months ago

swampash wrote:Depends what role you see for Kroos, if it were to happen, dozer. I wouldn't limit judging his potential contribution at OT to how he plays at the moment at Real.


yeah. that would be like expecting Pogba to play as well as he did for Juventus
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4070
Joined: 4 years ago

7 months ago

No, I was thinking more of Kroos playing as well as he does for Germany...
Also, leg speed is often less important than brain speed in key midfield positions.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
swampash wrote:Depends what role you see for Kroos, if it were to happen, dozer. I wouldn't limit judging his potential contribution at OT to how he plays at the moment at Real.


yeah. that would be like expecting Pogba to play as well as he did for Juventus


Pogba —the one with better goals/assists ratio for us than Juve?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4628
Joined: 5 years ago

7 months ago

Fortunately Jose said no more attackers, hopefully that means he'll move to a 4-3-3 next season.
Pogba/McTominay, Matic, new midfielder.
An entire new defence.
Should be good enough.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6104
Joined: 5 years ago

7 months ago

We're going to lose Martial. Jose is just playing Sanchez on he left.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4628
Joined: 5 years ago

7 months ago

About time we lose players who aren't doing well.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6104
Joined: 5 years ago

7 months ago

Yeah? Tell me which of players are doing well then.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4256
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:Yeah? Tell me which of players are doing well then.

seems like a pretty short list of de Gea, de Gea and de Gea
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Post Reply