Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Its coz you've got fingers like Shrek!!
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Haha, Harry having a go at Dannii for disappearing - coming from bottlejob houdini himself who missed 3 months because the football was horrendous and he couldn't hack the slaughtering he got on here :))

He's close to doing another runner, I can feel it.

Aye Dan, Lukaku is a flat track bully. But the cunt wants the ball to his feet more. He wants it in the box. 23 mins before he touched the ball against Liverpool, just 22 touches overall, and no touches in the penalty area against Chelsea. Jose's longball bottlejobs away from home are affecting his game. He's shite but better than this.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Weirdly I can’t see my posts but Harry can.

I know Ed’s working on it but this places latest malaise isn’t being helped by people having to try five times to post, they end up wound up anyway then all the shit slinging gets worse.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Haha, Harry having a go at Dannii for disappearing - coming from bottlejob houdini himself who missed 3 months because the football was horrendous and he couldn't hack the slaughtering he got on here :))

================================================================================================

Again failing to add that while I was away on International duty we won the League cup and Europa cup which got us into the champions league.

You have heard of the Champions league haven't you Sid. Albeit it probably brings back too many bad memories doesn't it. Anyway just to keep you up to speed. We are top of the group with 12 points. Not lost any games.

So don't do it!! Hang in there!! ;)

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:14 am

Talk of Shaw going in jan, and possibly Fellaini too. It's our last chance to cash in on Fella as he'll go for free in summer. Won't generate anywhere near the money Jose wants like but it's something.

If he gives Fellaini a new it'll be fucking galling.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:51 am

We've signed Embalo, he looks quality https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/tran ... ro-embalo/

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Forget the Felliani money Sid. He is a free agent from January.

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:16 pm

I'm watching the N Ire v Swiss game. The Swiss have a guy in central midfield who looks a real prospect. Zakaria he's called. 20 years old, 6'3, built like a brick shit house, looks good technically. Plays for Monchengladbach so he'd be gettable. Gonna watch some more of him, but in the opening 30 mins he's looked quality.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Aye he was good but a fouling cunt, don’t want to highjack this but Ash, we didn’t press and gave them Id say 70 odd mins of the game, but what did you think of that Romanian cunt of an official, penalty on ex red C Evans even though the player was on the wrong side of HIM!!

Penalty not giving for Thierry Henry 2.0, well not just as bad but he controlled it with his arm and played it to his keeper?

And Sher the fuckin cunt should have seen a straight red and at least one more booksbke offence after a yellow for cleaning out Dallas who is now injured, but what did you think of the fans and the rally at the end when we missed a sitter and we were throwing Seville and Ward who even some NI fans weren’t sure who Saville was but they were turning the game.

They played some lovely football the Swiss and put England or Wales or anybody in our group with Germany and a few decent sides and they wouldn’t be toppping it and that Swiss team at times showed why they are 11th in the world and would have given any of the home nations a game, that boy Zappor is it, plays for Milan or Benfica? He looked lethal but again,

Half an hour gone and I saw their players chatting to the ref and he was nodding and laughing like I know I know, and we never got a fuckin decision until the crowd were going mental and the players started playing and stopped fearing them, fuck sake,

If they press like fuck and don’t come up against a ref that doesn’t mind if Northern Ireland play in the World Cup instead of those cheating cunts, then we might get a result but 0-0 going to Baske with a completely different set up looking to nick an away goal and whole fixture is changed.

As soon as we start passing it they go down with cramp, 50/50 ball they just fall down, free kick, unfuckingbelievable. Didn’t even make them leave the pitch yet waits for ages before allowing Evans who only had a bloody nose sorted, back on.

No Swiss player appealed for that.

Shameful.

I know you aren’t supposed to be biased but referees who referred Steau Bucharest v nobody cares shouldn’t be deciding World Cup matches.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Switzerland were deserved winners. But they didn't deserve to win like that. That refereeing decision is the worst decision ive seen in many a year. I would have thought (though it would never be leaked out) that there would be a huge inquest into the decision by FIFA officialdom. It wasn't even borderline level. Its a disgrace and the ref needs a minimum 12 month if not 2 year world wide ban. The tackle in the first half is an instant red. And he gave Nornireland nothing in that second half. We are talking brown envelope job. Nailed on.

Return to “The Rant Forum”