Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Postby HARRY » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Why is the thought of selling Martial crazy? He's well into his 3rd season and is yet again under performing. His work ethic for the cause is dreadful. Joey has given him plenty of chances to prove his worth in the team and he constantly passes it up. Nobody got fucked about more than Rooney but he always gave 100%. Olly Gunnar too! That cunt could bag a hattrick and would still be dropped for the next 3 games, then come on as sub and bag a brace then get dropped again. But he always looked ready for the challenge. Martial has been trusted with starts against Huddersfield, Brighton, Bristol. He returned zip!! He just doesn't look right.

So for me I'd be looking to recoup as much as possible or palm him off in player plus cash deal.
He's a decent'ish player but I'm not convinced he's top table of the Prem stuff.

Take your moist knickers off. There was nothing wrong with the Arsenal and Watford away performances. Two games practically everyone said we'd lose. Drastically unlucky away to Leicester, and should have murdered Burnley. It is what it is. Agreed Lukky is struggling. But a couple of months ago people were saying he was exactly what we'd been missing. In the same situation under Luther. Against Burnley 0-2 down he'd have took off Hernandez and Mata and put Blind and Darmian on. Joey acted on it and was extremely unlucky not to win the game. At least he went for it. He cant do any more than what he did. The team played really well but some times shit happens. That's football. But we need to let 4 or 5 go and have them replaced with quality.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Sid the 2 centerbacks lindelfuckoff and sicknote were Mou`s fault, but like all meglomaniacs he will not admit this, also his fault he never sold smalling and jones, but we must move past this or the cycle will continue,while he cannot have known bailey would be constantly injured whoever promoted bebe2 must be sacked. as for harrys martial sacking,i`m not convinced ? this is the season when he`s supposed to have gotten over relationship issues, issues that would have put most of us on our arses.So he gets a break.
we aint gonna win fuckall this season,but if we get a new centerback duo,and young dies we may have a far better chance next season.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Martial gets a break from seasons of under performing coz he had a tiff with his dragon. Yet people want Lukky hanged from the nearest street lamp!!

I'm...I'm....Stunned! :-o

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Took your time finding an article months old Sheeshy.

Its nearly as old as this!! :)) =)) http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/11/eden-haza ... d-4299460/

And this gem from oooooo! A few weeks ago! :))

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/05/eden-haza ... r-7054746/

And this.http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... so-special

And a bit of this http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/07/chelsea-g ... e-6493191/

What about this https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ry-chelsea

But theyre all wrong coz they know fuck all. But you of course know better. :) ;)

Don't let this deter you kid. Keep posting. Work at it! :ymapplause:

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:17 pm

tbf the moany martial argument dont wash when weve got that fat fucking carthorse akinbiyi gimp up front sulking anytime any puts in a cross that requires him to make a near post run tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 am

Harry,

I can't be arsed to get into an endless back and forth debate, but there's a reason players like Hazard fell out with Mourinho and Chelsea sacked him in 2015. It wasn't because they were shit.

All I'll say is this: Mourinho has to take a large dollop of responsibility for Martial's form. Lukaku is not fit to tie the laces of the great players we've had in recent years. He might do OK at another club, but he just isn't good enough for United. Martial has the qualities. There's a difference.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:29 am

Harry's putting in the work :))

Nobody's buying it though

A season at wingback has affected Martial form n all. It's delayed his progress by a year.

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:36 am

Juventus have rejected an offer of £70m plus Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Manchester United for Paulo Dybala.
Juve said they want £86m and keep your own shit.

i wonder if he can defend

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:38 am

That doesn’t sound very likely at all. A lot of people say he’s the next big thing.

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 pm

86m not much tbf.

Sounds like bs.

Return to “The Rant Forum”