Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
I was thinking more that watching United next season might be as frustrating again as it was last season Laz...
As for snoops - huge respect on my side for him for the job he does. Plus the forum would be a poorer place without him, imho.
....."Thanks for your service! " :ymsick:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
...he might not be alone, Sid.
~X( :wall:
Why? You haven't run your mouth abusing other posters and promising that you 'knew' what was going to happen when we signed Jose. Then tried to tell other posters game after game that what we were seeing was WC. Besides he's fucked off because he couldn't control his emotions and was mixing up real life and Rant not great for a person carrying a gun everyday at work.
That's a good point tbf. But without the other two idiots Snoop is alright. Mourinho fanboy like but he said if Fellaini stays for another season he would turn against Jose whereas the other two had gone too far down the rabbit hole.

He did give it stacks for 2 years, bullying, abusing, WUMming - and now as we stare down the prospect of a third season of dogshit football, no plan, no philosophy, no new quality signings, the ones we have made falling prey to Joseball, a new deal for Fellaini... all the pro Jose arguments dead in the water, I wouldn't rub it in if he came back. Maybe once or twice. But what's done is done innit.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

There are others we all miss too...

Not seen zebs for a while and Alf seems to have given up for good. Really sad about both of them and Snoops.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Duncan Castles has reported that Man United have agreed terms with Alex Sandro
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

It’s a shame if Snoops has gone, I never associated him with harry at all. Hopefully he’s just on his hols.

Anyway, if it’s a relatively quiet window, let’s just hope it turns out like the summer Ferguson only bought Carrick. People were spitting mad then, thought he’d lost it, the pundits were saying Chelsea looked set to dominate for years etc etc
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
I was thinking more that watching United next season might be as frustrating again as it was last season Laz...
As for snoops - huge respect on my side for him for the job he does. Plus the forum would be a poorer place without him, imho.
Not quite sure I get your point Laz - if it's a comment on how you view the police, then perhaps we could pick it up under a Commons thread and have a civilised discussion about it?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
Not quite sure I get your point Laz - if it's a comment on how you view the police, then perhaps we could pick it up under a Commons thread and have a civilised discussion about it?
Nah Swamps couldn't be arsed repeating myself, again. I've done this dance with Snoops and it meant fuck all in the long run...... maybe if he comes back you could ask him about it. Civilised (-|
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

So what about Sandro then? Solid signing tbf
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

The problem is every club is asking huge money for every player in any position. Clubs are asking for 60, 70, 80 million for defenders. €150M for Savic ffs.
Pikey McScum
Legend

1 year ago

And rumours linking us with Shaquiri this morning??

Christ al-fucking-mighty....
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015