Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Looks like Willian is off to Barcelona. They've made a third bid of 55m for him.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Chelsea and Bayern both insterested in Martial. Keep the cunts ffs
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

For a good fee I think Martial should be sold. He has the skills but lacks the intelligence to be a top top player.
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Let's also get rid of others who haven't stepped up like Mata, Herrera, Jones, Smalling, Rojo and Shaw. Especially Shaw.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Let's also get rid of others who haven't stepped up like Mata, Herrera, Jones, Smalling, Rojo and Shaw. Especially Shaw.
Is this just wishful thinking or do you really believe he will??? And if he does is he going to buy replacements, six new players on top of the three he has already signed? Nine new players?

Our transfer policy is a fucking mess and that's one of the things Jose was going to sort out, we were told.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Fantasy football shite from Dozer, sell 6 players, bring 6 in, like that's going to happen
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

ffs season a writeoff for me, the gash are getting the armband instead of the flog

hope the meltdown is soon tbf
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Is this just wishful thinking or do you really believe he will??? And if he does is he going to buy replacements, six new players on top of the three he has already signed? Nine new players?

Our transfer policy is a fucking mess and that's one of the things Jose was going to sort out, we were told.......
It is wishfulness and I never said bring 6 more in did I? What happened to the ranters here wanting our youth team getting opportunities? Also we've only bought one player who's going to play regularly. Valencia will play over Digolo. So we can realistically expect at least 2 more first team players, preferably a right winger and a centre back. Let's assume we buy these 2 players.

Shaw isn't going to play anyway so we need a new left back ( 4th first teamer incoming) or we play Young and Rojo there.
Rojo goes only if we get a new left back or if we have a youth teamer who's decent enough as a backup. Also I hear Digolo can play left back.
Jones and Smalling out. We need a new centre back anyway.
Mata and Herrera out . Let Periera get opportunities as a backup. Also we need a new right winger.

So we buy a total of 3 first teamers including Fred. Doesn't seem too bad.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

So just another 3 first teamers, making it 13 new players in total, and how much do first teamers cost these days, 60-120m? So spend about 6/700m in total

Aye that's not fantasy football shite at all
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago

It is wishfulness and I never said bring 6 more in did I? What happened to the ranters here wanting our youth team getting opportunities? Also we've only bought one player who's going to play regularly. Valencia will play over Digolo. So we can realistically expect at least 2 more first team players, preferably a right winger and a centre back. Let's assume we buy these 2 players.

Shaw isn't going to play anyway so we need a new left back ( 4th first teamer incoming) or we play Young and Rojo there.
Rojo goes only if we get a new left back or if we have a youth teamer who's decent enough as a backup. Also I hear Digolo can play left back.
Jones and Smalling out. We need a new centre back anyway.
Mata and Herrera out . Let Periera get opportunities as a backup. Also we need a new right winger.

So we buy a total of 3 first teamers including Fred. Doesn't seem too bad.
I never said you did, did I? ......no, i asked you a question.....

I don't get you going on about players like they're the problem. Jose is the problem, the board is the problem, the players are not our problem. You just watch the fallout when results and performances don't go Jose's way.

Btw how many players do you think we're buying and how many are leaving i've lost count trying to follow you or Jose's logic....?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X