Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

19 hours ago

We were linked with Bonucci the other day. He's brilliant, but he's 31 FFS.

I'd go for Maguire at Leicester. Offer 30m and Smalling or Jones. Or both. Just get rid of the fucks. Bring in Alderweireld too. Bailly and Rojo as backup. Sack Lindelof, what a fucking disaster that's been.

May as well get rid of Shaw. Go for Sessegnon at Fulham, he's dynamite is that kid.
bman2
Legend

16 hours ago

I have no concrete evidence to point to, but for some reason I think Lindelof could still work out. I think if we get a CB that confidently anchors the back line, like I think Alderweireld maybe could, we’ll be looking at all of his prospective partners in a different light. For years now we’ve just been chopping and changing the two CBs almost from match to match.

I wouldn’t mind signing Alderweireld so long as we didn’t blow the budget on him, given his age.
marlon
Legend

15 hours ago

I doubt we'll get one if we're planning to stick with a back 4. He's not about to bin Bailly and Lindelof, Rojo just got an extension and Jones and Smalling were first choice all season.

There's been talk of Alderweireld for a while I guess (75m for a 29 yr who has a 25m clause next year is mad - 50m for one season?), but it seems much less a priority than full back and midfield.
marlon
Legend

15 hours ago

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/f ... urce=rb-fw

Sounds good. This would be two short players in a row for Mourinho. Must be some kind of record...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

14 hours ago

Looks like Fred will be a red.....

See what I did there...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

13 hours ago

marlon wrote:
15 hours ago

Sounds good. This would be two short players in a row for Mourinho. Must be some kind of record...
He sounds great tbf, I'd be excited to see him play. But if he does too much flair stuff Jose will fall out with him pretty quickly.
Lazarus
Legend

13 hours ago

Let's hope Fred does well for us.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
bman2
Legend

11 hours ago

Well he didn't shit himself against City's pressing, so he's ok in my book.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

36 minutes ago

Sid wrote:
13 hours ago
marlon wrote:
15 hours ago

He sounds great tbf, I'd be excited to see him play. But if he does too much flair stuff Jose will fall out with him pretty quickly.
That flair shit won't last. He'll be like Herrera inside 6 months - man marking whoever Bournemouths danger man is.