Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

This is one of those situations where United need to determine what they want to do and what Pogba wants takes a very distant back seat.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago Mbappe has hinted he wants to be off. He seems like a player with a good attitude.
We should bid.
Swap deal for Pogba
Madrid.

Not a chance that Mbappe is coming here.
Reminds me of the claim by Giggs that he told the club to sign Mbappe and Jesus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skyspo ... riel-jesus
City paid 27m for Jesus, a fucking bargain, while Jose & Woodward paid 75m for Lukaku, because the cunt could only work with a shithouse CF
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

You just know that we’re prioritising a deal for Bale.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Apparently City fancy Maguire as Kompany’s replacement
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago Apparently City fancy Maguire as Kompany’s replacement
Reading that Napoli have turned down a United bid of £95M bid for Kulabali.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago You just know that we’re prioritising a deal for Bale.
Madrid would do a straight swap; Bale for Pogba. I am frightened that Woodward will think he ir getting the better of that deal.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

RedDevilinAZ wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago You just know that we’re prioritising a deal for Bale.
Madrid would do a straight swap; Bale for Pogba. I am frightened that Woodward will think he ir getting the better of that deal.
The only way I see a deal for Bale being palatable is if we shift Sanchez and do a loan deal for Bale. If he tanks, it’s a short term thing. I’d rather we just look elsewhere though.

If Real want to play swapsies, it has to be for Varane. Or maybe Kroos.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

A swap for Varane would be good for us but I don't see RM going for it. I read somewhere that Bale in on about £500K a week and I just do not see him worth anywhere close to that.
dozer
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote: 4 years ago
The only way I see a deal for Bale being palatable is if we shift Sanchez and do a loan deal for Bale. If he tanks, it’s a short term thing. I’d rather we just look elsewhere though.

If Real want to play swapsies, it has to be for Varane. Or maybe Kroos.
I'd rather not buy established players anymore. Especially flops at other clubs like Kroos.
It hasn't worked for us.
Let's buy players who're hungry for a great career and work on the pitch for it. Preferably guys who don't tweet/insta a lot.
fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago
I'd rather not buy established players anymore. Especially flops at other clubs like Kroos.
It hasn't worked for us.
Let's buy players who're hungry for a great career and work on the pitch for it. Preferably guys who don't tweet/insta a lot.
Do you even watch Spanish football? He's hardly a flop, he's had at least 4 good seasons (out of 5) at Real.