FuB wrote:
6 months ago
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
marlon wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago

I may have missed something but have we been linked with any other DM than Longstaff? Pretty sure it's a no so, well, by your words we're fucked.
Yeah, I think so. Matic is a year older and our best ball winner in Herrera is gone. Solskjaer's currently playing Pogba in a 2, so we'd need a Kante-like player to make it work.

If de Gea's back to normal we could still concede less goals though
Let's not rewrite history here. Herrera was best at nothing, mediocre at everything. Worse than Fletcher at everything.
do you have any stats to prove that Herrera was our best ball winner Marlon? I'd wager that you do and maybe it'll shut dozer up for a while.
Most tackles, interceptions and passes blocked in the team pretty much every season he was here. But nothing's going to stop dozer being upset that people preferred herrera to fellaini.
Wow. So get players with best stats eh? Fellaini at least was a good attacking option when he came on as a sub. Herrera was a mediocre player. The club has being mid table and so have the fans in accepting such mediocrity in our players.
Mata doesn't get stivk either because of his blogs. He's an other mediocre player. But at least he's only a squaddie.
We should hire a data analyst as our next manager. Check the stats. Get the player
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

Matic and pogba get stick but they're way better than Herrera.
players like Kieran Richardson and fortune would be club legends by Utd fans of today.
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

I remember Richardson being booed by our own fans. We need that kind of thin patience. Rashford is already thw next David Beckham but he's achieved nothing for a club aiming to get back to the top. Not yet.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
I remember Richardson being booed by our own fans. We need that kind of thin patience. Rashford is already thw next David Beckham but he's achieved nothing for a club aiming to get back to the top. Not yet.

From the man who loved Fellaini.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Matic and pogba get stick but they're way better than Herrera.
players like Kieran Richardson and fortune would be club legends by Utd fans of today.
theyre always defended as top players who love the club until they leave and then history is rewritten tbf

don't happen anymore cause we never get rid of em

linshite is 27 ffs
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

I must admit that I enjoy Dozer winding people up with his opinions :))

He used to wind me up too tbf
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
marlon wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
marlon wrote:
6 months ago

Yeah, I think so. Matic is a year older and our best ball winner in Herrera is gone. Solskjaer's currently playing Pogba in a 2, so we'd need a Kante-like player to make it work.

If de Gea's back to normal we could still concede less goals though
Let's not rewrite history here. Herrera was best at nothing, mediocre at everything. Worse than Fletcher at everything.
do you have any stats to prove that Herrera was our best ball winner Marlon? I'd wager that you do and maybe it'll shut dozer up for a while.
Most tackles, interceptions and passes blocked in the team pretty much every season he was here. But nothing's going to stop dozer being upset that people preferred herrera to fellaini.
Wow. So get players with best stats eh? Fellaini at least was a good attacking option when he came on as a sub. Herrera was a mediocre player. The club has being mid table and so have the fans in accepting such mediocrity in our players.
Mata doesn't get stivk either because of his blogs. He's an other mediocre player. But at least he's only a squaddie.
We should hire a data analyst as our next manager. Check the stats. Get the player
That's not a stat
marlon
Legend

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Weird Herrera went to PSG and Fellaini went to Shandong Luneng Taishan
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

:))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

marlon wrote:
6 months ago
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Weird Herrera went to PSG and Fellaini went to Shandong Luneng Taishan
Ahh. So data analytics says Herrera was a top player for us.