Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Sancho will go to Liverpool. The perfect set up for him. Rumours here too that Werner is already talking to Klopp about a move to Liverpool.
We'll be linked with every player under the sun with a price tag over £100 Million and we'll sign some cunt from Birmingham on a free.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Sancho will go to Liverpool. The perfect set up for him. Rumours here too that Werner is already talking to Klopp about a move to Liverpool.
We'll be linked with every player under the sun with a price tag over £100 Million and we'll sign some cunt from Birmingham on a free.
Is he not mainly attacking right mf though? Which means hes up against salah, unless he off course salah moves on to Madrid or something, otherwise I cant see that move happening
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

I think Liverpool will be seeking more depth in key positions this summer. Sancho and Werner in would give them more rotation options to reduce the pressure on key platers and cover against injuries.
I think we're seeing the birth of another era of Liverpool dominance.
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

Werner is likely because of the release clause. Can't see them going in for Sancho though.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

marlon wrote:
1 month ago
Werner is likely because of the release clause. Can't see them going in for Sancho though.
Why do you think they wouldn't marlon? Price or fit with the squad?
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

Price
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 month ago

Haaland scoring another 2 so far tonight, he is something special.. I know raiola was probably the major stumbling block, but what was he 20mill euros? He'll be going for 120mill in a couple of seasons.
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

Think the major stumbling block was he didn't want to come
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Ole was the stumbling block. He fucking treated Pogba like shit against Rochdale, he hasn't bothered playing for us since, then thought he could convince Raiola's second hottest client to join us. Our club is a joke.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

How was Pogba mistreated by Ole?