Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

Twisted Blood wrote: 3 years ago We’ve got to roll with OGS here. He clearly wants defenders comfortable on the ball so Smalling is gone. Mendi, Tuanzabe or Bailly will have to do.

The big unspoken truth seems to be Rashford playing like shite for several months now. Is that back thing truly healed? Van Persie said he had something similar and was never the same. I keep hearing we’ve got the buy back for Depay. He can play on the left. I’m only semi-joking.

I read some Telles analytics that show his goals all come from free kicks and penalties so maybe he’s a bit of a mirage.

Without fans in the stadium, Woodward can’t hear any boos so unlikely he’ll be spurred on to make a move.
I think Rashford needs proper recuperation. I don’t mind if Telles’ goals come from free kicks, we could do with a bit of that.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

Agree. Just wanted it clear that as a LB, he won’t be scoring from open play.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ed including Fernandes in his summer signings proves the theory for me that he was bought 6 months early cos the Ole project was tanking after losing at home to Burnley

That 60m came out of this summer's transfer budget
dozer
Legend

I was criticised here last season for saying Rashford is crap. Where are they now?
RASHFORD is a shite player. And we can't trust Martial. Fans here still wanted us not to improve on these two players.

And why does Ole wait for 85 mins to bring iglaho on?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think Rashford might have done permanent damage, and may not be the same again. He may have lost some flexibility and pace cos your back determines how fast your legs move. Ole / the club making him play through it is probably the reason.

We're in a bit of a state eh
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

And to think, that centre back pairing cost 110m. Probably the most expensive combo in world football?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

For now, I'd bin off Sancho and buy the best CB we can get, I'm talking world class.

Defensively we are awful with Lindelof in the side, Harry is bang average and needs someone to help him. Shaw is okay going forward but positionally poor.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 3 years ago For now, I'd bin off Sancho and buy the best CB we can get, I'm talking world class.

Defensively we are awful with Lindelof in the side, Harry is bang average and needs someone to help him. Shaw is okay going forward but positionally poor.
Upemacano. Apparently has a 48m release clause that kicks in NEXT summer. Throw 60m at Leipzig and get him now.

Neville seems to think that yesterday’s result puts more pressure on us to do deals. Maybe he’s right - but even if he is, that’s a farce. We’ve had every opportunity to do the deals we need to do before now. Our whole approach to planning for this season has been a farce.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 3 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 3 years ago For now, I'd bin off Sancho and buy the best CB we can get, I'm talking world class.

Upemacano. Apparently has a 48m release clause that kicks in NEXT summer. Throw 60m at Leipzig and get him now.

Neville seems to think that yesterday’s result puts more pressure on us to do deals. Maybe he’s right - but even if he is, that’s a farce. We’ve had every opportunity to do the deals we need to do before now. Our whole approach to planning for this season has been a farce.
Right down to not organising a decent preseason

It's the morning after and I can think more clearly, and a lot of yesterday's shitness was down to shite fitness. We don't need Sancho to beat Palace. We had enough in the team to win that game.

Lindelhoof is obviously horrendous, one of the worst CBs ever to play for us. But there was enough quality in the squad to negate his shitness like it has done in lots of other games previously.