Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4212
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:I see the official "we have a strong enough squad already" bollocks is in full swing.

I'm not complaining about the Fabregas bid, we've all be moaning for years about not going after the big names, well at least we tried!
Bollocks - it was an empty gesture bid in an attempt to sway the fans over (like the bids for Moura, Sneijder, Villa, Hazard etc.), so that "supporters" can say "At least we tried."

I'm surprised at you being so gullible!

Apologies. In desperation I let my heart cloud my judgment.

So, Earnshaw still for sale??
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Dosdamt
Star Man
Posts: 842
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Earnshaw is big time at Toronto FC. I saw him at the WhiteCaps this year. Awful game.
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Star Man
Posts: 963
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:Earnshaw is big time at Toronto FC. I saw him at the WhiteCaps this year. Awful game.
:shock:
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
sulsinslough

6 years ago

given the shit show of this summers transfer work i just want to go back to the old days when we couldn't buy shit.. we are going in for names then fannying around over a few mill. Cesc was 26 then 30 - just go in their with a 40m and get yer man.
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Star Man
Posts: 963
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

sulsinslough wrote:given the shit show of this summers transfer work i just want to go back to the old days when we couldn't buy shit.. we are going in for names then fannying around over a few mill. Cesc was 26 then 30 - just go in their with a 40m and get yer man.
If the MEN are to be believed then we are: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... rd-5384621
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Africa

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
sulsinslough wrote:given the shit show of this summers transfer work i just want to go back to the old days when we couldn't buy shit.. we are going in for names then fannying around over a few mill. Cesc was 26 then 30 - just go in their with a 40m and get yer man.
If the MEN are to be believed then we are: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... rd-5384621
it's a fucking travesty that we are constantly in the top 3 richest clubs in the world but we haggle over paying top prices for world class players. Glazers fucking parasitic wankers bleeding the club.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
Anantax
Legend
Posts: 1001
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... as-2110184?

First I've heard of this theory that Arsenal's buyback clause is what's causing the problem...any credence to this or just newspapers making up stories?
User avatar
Bannaroar
Trainee
Posts: 7
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Nani plans to stay..a huge bonus :(
United since '77 enough said:)
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Bannaroar wrote:Nani plans to stay..a huge bonus :(
It is if he plays like he can... I won't hold my breath though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

So... the Fellaini buyout deadline has passed...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Post Reply