[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Chelski - United Rant

Chelski

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Chelski

Postby redzebs » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:17 am

Do you think we'll go back to the diamond?

We have the fuckin players to play a proper 4 2 3 1 now but I fear we'll play some shite philosophy formation and score two and concede about 5 if any of their strikers are fit.

Id go

Rafael Jones Evans Rojo/Blackett

Carrick Blind

Herrera Mata ADM

Falcao

And next week swap Mata for Rooney in the Derby
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Lazarus
Legend

Re: Chelski

Postby Lazarus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 am

Didn't get too involved in slagging off Liverpool last night as i knew this was coming. God please let it be better in reality, than it is in my head.
"?"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:44 am

Can't see anything but a hammering...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 am

a quality performance but a loss is acceptable

a shit performance and a hammering is not.

as long as the energy level is high, the discipline is strong (i.e., they stick to there gameplan), then all good.

the biggest area of improvement isn't defence, it's keeping the fucking round leather thing. this applies to everyone in the park

new players or not, a professional footballer should know how to keep the ball and pass it in the general direction of a person in your side - under pressure or not. Sure, good tackles and tactical pressure leads to dispossession but the amount of times we simply lose the ball because our players act as if they are blind, is a concern.

just keep the cunting ball. that shld be the number one philosophy.

well up for this. can't see us being raped though.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Spudiator
Star Man

Postby Spudiator » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:12 pm

In the predictions league I do at work, I put this game down as a 1-1 draw, but even I feel like I was being hopelessly optimistic! On current form, this could well be a humiliation.

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:39 pm

DDG
Rafael, Jones, Rojo, Shaw
Herrera, Fellaini, Di Maria
Mata
RVP, Falcao

Strong midfield and attack, shite defence.

Dosdamt
Star Man

Postby Dosdamt » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:54 pm

DDG
Raf, Rojo, Blackett, Shaw
Herrera Blind Fellaini
Di Maria Mata
Falcao

Midfield is going to be Chelski strongest position, Hazard, Fabregas, all those other floaty benders they have. Keep it tight and control the ball. Don't over commit forward cos they love a bit of counter attack. If Carrick is fit, Carrick instead of Fellaini, Fellaini instead of Mata which are words I didn't think I'd ever write but Mata really doesn't look like he wants to keep a place in the team right now

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:20 pm

The hammering they give will depend on the fitness of their forwards.

Really need Di Maria and Falcao to have their best games. Jones in defence.....FFS.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

marlon
Legend

Postby marlon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Can't throw Carrick into his first competitive game for months and expect him to be any good, especially against Chelsea. Ditto for Evans and Costa/Drogba would bully Blackett. di Maria might is injured and Herrera probably has to wear the corset again.

van Gaal was experimenting with the 4141 vs. West Brom so that's probably what he's going to do. Not going to work with Mata in one of the CM spots and Januzaj was poor so we'll see Valencia and Fellaini and more hoofball.

Return to “The Rant Forum”