No wins in 3

Beaten by West Ham and Newcastle

Buy one get one free

Total shithouses

We can do em... or they'll batter us
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah but... big Pete says they're now "bigger than United"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

Peter Schmeichel, while being a talking head (douchenozzle) for the beeb.

They are in a bit of a rut. Hopefully we can sneak a win.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Toure has a groin problem and might be out

Silva is injured too
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Dosdamt wrote:Peter Schmeichel, while being a talking head (douchenozzle) for the beeb.

They are in a bit of a rut. Hopefully we can sneak a win.
Another one Keano was right about then. Best keeper ever, but obviously a media mong!!
The thing that really annoys me is that you never see any of the former Klanners sticking it to Lpool in the same way Schmeichel and a few others have with United. Fuckers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ty-4530545

BTW, I don't think it's too controversial, per se, but still, he should stfu
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Toure has a groin problem and might be out

Silva is injured too
Toure's not a loss, but Silva will hurt... how was Aguero?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

To be fair, Shmikes isn't a very good pundit, but they like to roll him out for anything United related... and this will generate some headlines, and debate so... job done...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Rooney and Falcao back too!!
They're both out hurt, I think...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Toure has a groin problem and might be out

Silva is injured too
Toure's not a loss, but Silva will hurt... how was Aguero?
Looked like he'd sooner have been somewhere else. And I don't think he was on his fuckin own? Think its pretty much a nap now that as soon as the Massives are out of Europe Pelligrini is toast!! :))
I hope not Harry, because the rumours are that they'll offer Guardiola anything he wants, to come and take charge of the whole, long term project...
sheesh

4 years ago

Schmeichel talking bollocks about United, I see, claiming city are a bigger club than United on current form. That's not how you judge these things, ffs.

City will never be bigger than United. Isn't he an ambassador for us as well?