How good is De Gea?

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

It doesn't say much for the team when our keeper has been our best player... 4th... and only De Gea to thank for that... fuckin hell...

Can't see him still being at United next year... we're just bumbling along with a bodge job team, under Louis "WTF" Van Gaal... while Madrid are tearing up their league, and givin De Gea "fancy a blow job looks"... he's already gone...

By the way... anyone else think he looks like a character from a Dr. Seuss book?
Attachments
B3E1-2pCQAEQU5f.jpg
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

4 years ago

I'll have a pack of pork scratchings with my pint, thanks.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Seriously?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

He's brilliant. And he'll be off, but I don't blame him one bit.

Fuck knows who we'll get to replace him.
sheesh

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Seriously?
Problem? :-\
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Just wouldn't have had you as a pork scratchings type... more, balti mix...
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

These are where it's at.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

he used to be able to pass and would make worldie saves now he does neither

motes and woods done a right job on him tbf
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

he will leave mind

maria will want out an all but we won't sell having paid about 25m too much for him in the first place tbf
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Just wouldn't have had you as a pork scratchings type... more, balti mix...
I'll eat most things.

I love pork scratchings but they're bloody expensive considering what you get for your money. The packets are piddly little things. Walkers crisps or any other crisps are another classic rip-off. You open the packet up and there's hardly anything in there!
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:he will leave mind

maria will want out an all but we won't sell having paid about 25m too much for him in the first place tbf
Di Maria will leave before de Gea, I reckon.