bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united

£200k???

Fuck sake, we're starting to grovel...

If he turned us down at £150k, then maybe we should just slap a fee on his head a put him up for sale...
Tbf £150k a week is a fair wage for a young man good at catching balls. This one even kicks them sometimes too. But in all seriousness, I get the impression that he's genuinely still assessing his options. If he had his heart set on moving to Real, it would be obvious already.
Ever the optimist, eh Bernie?

I'm starting to think this was decided months ago... Real are dirty fuckers when it comes to getting the players they want, and now that UEFA is keeping a closer eye on clubs financial dealings, I think Real will stoop even lower... I think De Gea was tapped up long ago, but to drive the price down, they need De Gea to string this out, and Madrid to act like they're not that interested... the season will end, De Gea still won't have signed, Real will make an offer, but also show interest in other keepers, De Gea might even request the move, using stale quotes from Ronaldos transfer... and we'll be forced to sell, because next year he can leave for free... we'll be lucky to get £30mill... and Madrid will lord it up, saying money wasn't the issue, but De Gea just wanted to play for the Worlds Most Important Football Club...
We'll probably end up paying Tottenham a lot more for Lloris than Real pay us for De Gea, if we even manage to get Lloris.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

Fuck De Gea. If he wants out why beg him.... Fucking needy and if he doesn't want to stay why would anyone want him to??
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Fuck De Gea. If he wants out why beg him.... Fucking needy and if he doesn't want to stay why would anyone want him to??

Because he's young and he's going to be the best keeper in the world very soon, we wouldn't be challenging for second without him, he's said fuck all and just keeps putting in performances, get that cunt Failcow out to fuck and give big Dave £250k a week, he's as/more important than other players like Rooney earning top dollar, if he turns that down then let him go.

RVP can go to Italy or the MLS too, there's £550k a week, seeing as we only play one striker thats more than enough to get a younger striker and keep DDG, because if he goes, and it's not a deal involving say Bale for arguments sake, then we'll somehow get about £30 mill for him and Spurs will tell us to fuck off or they want £40 mill for Lloris, Neuer and Courtois ain't going anywhere, Valdes is yet to prove he's more than a back up and the only realistic cheaper option would be Cech but I doubt Jose would be stupid enough to let us have him.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

hehe, hark at the tantrums in here

bigger clubs sign players from smaller clubs, this is football,

get over it tbf
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:hehe, hark at the tantrums in here

bigger clubs sign players from smaller clubs, this is football,

get over it tbf

Hehehe fuck up tbf

Losing your best player is shite, sure we can make a £100 mill bid for dandruff head from City and we'll be downgrading and out of pocket and we'll help City with Ffp

Fuck sake, do you want us to be successful or not tbf
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

every cunt knows any cunt signed from southern europe or south america will leave for spain if hes much cop tbf,

we'll replace gea with valdes, and then if he does alright he'll leave an all, and then we'll replace him with kasper schmeichel or some scandi cunt wholl stay for the long haul
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:every cunt knows any cunt signed from southern europe or south america will leave for spain if hes much cop tbf,

we'll replace gea with valdes, and then if he does alright he'll leave an all, and then we'll replace him with kasper schmeichel or some scandi cunt wholl stay for the long haul

What are you going to do when optimism and hope eventually win out and a player signs an extended contract?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

im going to wait for the new manager to drop him for young
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:im going to wait for the new manager to drop him for young

In nets? Good one.
tom
First Teamer

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:every cunt knows any cunt signed from southern europe or south america will leave for spain if hes much cop tbf,

Sounds cynical, yet it's true.

And max sorting out the defence is one thing but a truly world class keeper can be the diff between a win and a draw, as DDG has been several times this year.