V Saints

Forum for match day threads
Dosdamt
Star Man

3 years ago

Di Maria has been chucked out on the wing. He's not a winger. He played 20x better on the side of the diamond.

Southampton are a decent team, they're light years ahead of Everton last year, we'll get a draw.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Evans is fit too, but I doubt van Gaal changes Smalling and Rojo while they're playing well.

Southampton's press will take Carrick out of the game and Wanyama will likely dominate Mata. The matchup on the wings with Tadic and Mane vs. Valencia and Young looks bad too. Schneiderlin out is big though. They don't really have the depth to cope with that, so our forwards should get chances.

Can't see us winning this, but we've made a lot of progress in the last few games. Just need the attack to click now.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Smalling is playing well so Van Gaal won't drop him.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Its poppycock anyway to think that we are going to get smashed. Are you a fucking tool? We e confidence, a patch work squad, lots of new buys still trying to find their feet, its not even christmas and we are good value for our UCL space. Southhampton are riding high but they will crash and no higher than mid table come May. Stupid cunts you are.
Spudiator
Star Man

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Suppose its irregardless if Rooney is back as Wilson will be benched.
Irregardless? That's not even a word, you fucking tool!

Pedantry aside, I think we'll win this. Southampton have gone from looking a very strong team to very shaky in the space of 3 games, and if this current team has any hopes of actually progressing, then this is a must-win. I'm gonna say 2-0.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Spudiator wrote:
redzebs wrote:Suppose its irregardless if Rooney is back as Wilson will be benched.

Pedantry aside, I think we'll win this. Southampton have gone from looking a very strong team to very shaky in the space of 3 games, and if this current team has any hopes of actually progressing, then this is a must-win. I'm gonna say 2-0.
Your a 'fucking tool' for reading Danni's pish post and using 'fucking tool' in your post........ FFS!

Danni 390 posts of vitriol and aggression.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Spudiator
Star Man

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Spudiator wrote:

Your a 'fucking tool' for reading Danni's pish post and using 'fucking tool' in your post........ FFS!

Danni 390 posts of vitriol and aggression.
*You're

Also, it wasn't Danni's post, it was Redzebs'.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

No it was Danni who said 'fucking tool'.....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Spudiator
Star Man

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:No it was Danni who said 'fucking tool'.....
I must admit, I didn't even notice that!
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Spudiator wrote:
Lazarus wrote:No it was Danni who said 'fucking tool'.....
I must admit, I didn't even notice that!
Subliminal......... @-)
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X