V Saints

Forum for match day threads
rfreese888
Youth Teamer

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:The game plan against the scouse twats should be pretty straight forward. Stop little cheating twat Sterling and they've got fuck all. Give the Fro a mop and bucket and get him cleaning the piss stones out, drop Rooney into mid and give Falcao a run at'em with RVP. Van Persie looks well up for it now. Its a long time since I seen his cock so hard!!
I'd rather see Rooney on one of the wings than in the hole behind strikers. Herrera would be better for feeding RVP / el Tigre and pressing Rogered-pool's defence
Red legend
Star Man

3 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Ahh yeah, I know Ashtead, I used to go through there to get my son from my ex's house.
Both areas compare favourably with where I grew up in Oldham :-)
rfreese888
Youth Teamer

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:I think Rooneys been good this year, surprised he's getting flak,

The load of balls this year is that in spite of our injuries we have players that should scare the shite out of teams but we keep fucking about.

I guarandamntee you if you stick Roooney as the no. 9 with ADM/Mata/Herrera, ie one of those three behind him, he'll batter the fuck out of most teams. RVP has blown hot and cold and Falcao has been a waste of time, stick Rooney up front with a bit of support behind him, even ADM or Mata and stick Herrera beside Carrick until Blinds fit and jobs a good un.

This 3 cbs bollocks is a load of cock, Id rather have two young cbs that understand a two cb pairing than 3 who dont know where to be fuckin at.
Totally agree - put Rooney up front and he will murder defenses. Play RVP, Falcao, or Wilson along side.

IMO Herrera makes the best option to play in the hole behind 2 strikers. Then ADM and Jazz on the flanks, maybe Fellani instead of Jazz if we need a bruiser. Carrick or Blind in the holding role.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

The Van Gaal chant that went on for ages

Really drove the team on, was like a home game
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

tbf i cant knock gaal as far as not rating herrarra goes
lkhm

hoofing