Champions League

Manchester United chat
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

Pot 1: Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Porto, Benfica

Pot 2: Juventus, Atletico, PSG, Schalke, Milan, CSKA, Shakhtar, Marseille

Pot 3: Dortmund, City, Leverkusen, Zenit, Galatasaray, Ajax, Basel, Oliympiakos

Pot 4: Napoli, Sociedad, Celtic, Anderlecht, Copenhagen, Bucharest, Plzen, Vienna

Could do with a tough group this year to get Moyes some quick experience. Groups are more forgiving that the knockouts.
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

PSG / Dortmund / Napoli, Juventus / Ajax / Napoli, plenty of horrid combinations tbf. Marseille, Olympiakos, Copenhagen about as good as it could get
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

Fuck it..its pointless getting excited..europa league come February at best
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

youd assume moyes atleast wont give it the old complacent over rotation shite like taggart in the group stage
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh

7 years ago

I hope we get a tough group. It'd be much more entertaining than going through the motions vs shite opposition.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

captainhormone wrote:Fuck it..its pointless getting excited..europa league come February at best
FFS, Mate... we've played 2 games... kicked ass away to Swansea, and came up scoreless against a Mourinho stifle job, 6 man midfield... I'm not expecting any miracles, but I still think we'll do alright... as usual, our midfield is the main problem, and I don't expect any great change in that... but you never know.

Anyway... from the 2 games we've played, I've seen some things to feel confident about...

Rooney is staying and he looks fit... early days, but I think Moyes has us playing better than Fergusons' last couple years... and even if the only signing we make is Fellani, we'd have a better midfield than we've had for a while.

It's not much, but it's an improvement.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

Fair comments alf, but im just tired of this shit..we shouldn't be fucking about and faffing..god I wish we'd done more to stop the glazers cunting it up
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Oh, fuck... you got that right... should have stormed OT when they first showed their interest... now United's worth £3billion, and they're dug in like aggressive cancer... no shifting them.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

7 years ago

Hope we get a tough draw. Rather get knocked out early and concentrate on the league. Don't feel we have the players to win another CL. Especially with midfield still the same.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Pikey McScum
Legend

7 years ago

just1n wrote:Hope we get a tough draw. Rather get knocked out early and concentrate on the league. Don't feel we have the players to win another CL. Especially with midfield still the same.
Unless we sign Fellaini....ffs
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015