vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Less than 48 hours to recover so it's probably going to be shite towards the end

They should give them a longer rest because the quality suffers

Anyway, we always do Spurs, this will be no different
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

A couple of quality goals like the last three and then see it out will do nicely.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

Spurs didn't look too great against Leicester, but we're a bit shit away from home still.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

Again, don't know what to expect. Spurs aren't really anything to be scared of, but they're getting a bit of momentum and when I look at their squad they have a number of options to freshen the side up having played less than 48 hours ago - which probably won't make them any better, but it shouldn't make them any worse, and that freshness might be the deciding factor. I don't see too many options for us to freshen things up, so it'll come down to how much the likes of Rooney, Falcao, Mata, RVP and Carrick have in the tank. Our last few games have seen us look nervy to start, and sooner or later the opposition will take advantage. If we start well, we'll be ok.

All in all, we're probably due a defeat, but I really have no idea what to expect.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Any fucking chance of ADM turning up, there's a fresh player tbf and he's supposed to be good.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Red legend
Star Man

3 years ago

Spuds used to guarantee us points . Moysey set a new trend !. Let's resume normal service versus these pretenders ffs .
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

It's the same team that started against Newcastle.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Like Sidney says expect everyone to be knackered so general level of play likely to suffer. Form of Rooney and RVP seems to be better and better each day, so I'm sure they are both up for inspiring each other to continue their success. If this continues then Spurs will get shat on, if they are jaded then expect crappy tackles, passing and lots of unforced errors.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:if they are jaded then expect crappy tackles, passing and lots of unforced errors.
We have plenty of that when they're fresh as fucking daises tbf
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote: I'm really impressed with Falcao's movement around the box. He looks a right pain in the arse to defend against.
His performance against the barcodes reminded me of Tevez in a Utd shirt