Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

euphoriac wrote: 6 years ago
FuB wrote: 6 years ago I'd be just as happy if he starts posting with his original username of psy
This one was my original from way back, so I'll stick with this for now.
Ok if I delete the other user then?
euphoriac wrote: 6 years ago
FuB wrote: 6 years ago I can't really see the point in registering a logon on this forum if you're just going to browse it as a guest can.
It's so that my last visit is tracked, and I can easily browse to any new replies to threads. As a guest, none of the new posts are highlighted.

Anyway, cheers for the welcome guys. I'm pretty familiar with everyone's posting styles, and yeah, at times it feels like you're going to be attacked just for posting a different opinion, from people on both sides of the "agenda". I'm glad the constant bollocks from the past several months has eased up now, even if there are still a few digs going in here and there. I'll try to contribute a bit more from now on.
Ok, yes. That does make sense but, as you say, given you know each poster's style from hanging out here for so long, you'll know doubt appreciate that we're all cunts and not much is to be taken without a pinch of salt. Really happy to have you aboard and hope you'll be the first of many.... cheers!
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
euphoriac
Trainee

FuB wrote: 6 years ago Ok if I delete the other user then?
Yeah, go for it.
Lazarus
Legend

Fub did you delete both....?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago Fub did you delete both....?
nope
redzebs
Legend

Welcome Euphoriac, sorry have been flat out but saying hello now, no lurkers or shirkers so we better both get stuck in!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

Yeah, howdy eurowhatever...
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 6 years ago
nope
Are you sure??? :-?
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
nope
yes. very much so.

Euphoriac still logs on from time to time. He's regularly on during matches.

He explained that he wants to have an account so that he can let the forum keep track of what he's read and what he hasn't. I can understand why you might want that sort of feature but it does seem a bit of a cake and eat it attitude... wanting all the benefits of being a signed-up user but behaving like a guest and not contributing anything to discussions. All take and no give... the very definition of a "leech" in age old internet parlance.
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
nope
yes. very much so.

He explained that he wants to have an account so that he can let the forum keep track of what he's read and what he hasn't. I can understand why you might want that sort of feature but it does seem a bit of a cake and eat it attitude... wanting all the benefits of being a signed-up user but behaving like a guest and not contributing anything to discussions. All take and no give... the very definition of a "leech" in age old internet parlance.
....That makes me feel dirty. Like i'm dancing in a window in Amsterdam and arseholes are filming me on their phones.
FuB
Site Admin

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
nope
yes. very much so.

....That makes me feel dirty. Like i'm dancing in a window in Amsterdam and arseholes are filming me on their phones.
I thought you looked back more fondly on those days