Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

swampash wrote: 6 years ago I hope there’s still plenty of scope for diverge of views...be pretty shit if everyone agreed on everything political and ethical.
No it wouldn't!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 6 years ago I hope there’s still plenty of scope for diverge of views...be pretty shit if everyone agreed on everything political and ethical.
If "diverse views" means being allowed to use racist language or whatever then no. That's not a view, it's an attack. But proper actual diverse views, of course. Start a thread on an issue and lets get cracking. Talking politics is more interesting than football.
Snoopcousins
Legend

swampash wrote: 6 years ago Agreed. I was just a bit nonplused by the last bit of Sid‘s post.
Yep I agree....
maybe Sid wants a one world order lol
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Site Admin

Snoopcousins wrote: 6 years ago
swampash wrote: 6 years ago Agreed. I was just a bit nonplused by the last bit of Sid‘s post.
Yep I agree....
let's be fair... a world full of Sids all arguing the toss with each other would be fantastic if there was enough popcorn
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
redzebs
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
redzebs wrote: 6 years ago Someone gonna explain all this new stuff to me or what then
We'll drip feed you info if you hang around for a while.
I’m like Zlatan Coop, I get special privileges!

Nah but come on, I’ve never not hung around, just because I wasn’t a very original OG like Herbie or Cal, I’ve been constant since I joined the old old forum, you yourself used to joke at me for finding places with wi fi on holiday to check in lol!

I just was sick for a while then sick and tired of coming on here in ok form and leaving in bad form over the winter so when even my posts in which I thought I was trying to help were derided, it wasn’t worth it because there was going to be no rational United talk going on and frequent older posters were posting less and there were more comments on how good a particular non football related put down was than football based posts.

Now that that has been resolved and there is a football forum again, and I’m in better shape, my years of contributions of lengthy posts and hundreds of thousands of commas surely entitle me to do a Paul Scholes and appear back on the bench out of nowhere B-)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

Good to see you back, Sunshine.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 6 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote: 6 years ago
Yep I agree....
let's be fair... a world full of Sids all arguing the toss with each other would be fantastic if there was enough popcorn
Be like a dog endlessly chasing its tail

Also welcome back, Zebs. Hang around this time you twat.
redzebs
Legend

Fuckin some welcome home party this is, Missed you too Sid. Like a polar bear misses global warming!
Lazarus
Legend

redzebs wrote: 6 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
redzebs wrote: 6 years ago Someone gonna explain all this new stuff to me or what then
We'll drip feed you info if you hang around for a while.
I’m like Zlatan Coop, I get special privileges!

Nah but come on, I’ve never not hung around, just because I wasn’t a very original OG like Herbie or Cal, I’ve been constant since I joined the old old forum, you yourself used to joke at me for finding places with wi fi on holiday to check in lol!

I just was sick for a while then sick and tired of coming on here in ok form and leaving in bad form over the winter so when even my posts in which I thought I was trying to help were derided, it wasn’t worth it because there was going to be no rational United talk going on and frequent older posters were posting less and there were more comments on how good a particular non football related put down was than football based posts.

Now that that has been resolved and there is a football forum again, and I’m in better shape, my years of contributions of lengthy posts and hundreds of thousands of commas surely entitle me to do a Paul Scholes and appear back on the bench out of nowhere B-)
All I meant was you've been on and off for a while...... I get what pissed you off, everybody who is still here does. Your 'heritage' is sound dude!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

Mostly when I was sick going back last few years, this was my cheer up place, but when I logged on to slanging matches all day I thought I’m not cheering myself up and the people trying to talk about football are shouted down or misquoted so I just couldn’t be bothered mate, but you knew that already. I think the breaking point was when I got physically angry, like losing your temper, at a football forum. That’s when I realised I needed to either keep lowering myself to standards I’d find bad in others and be a hypocrite or go and sort real life stuff out.

And it’s “dat is erritage”

Did you know how many Madrid players had played in a 1/4 of the champions league? Ronaldo with us, Alonso with Liverpool and probably Cassilas. 3 anyway.

Do you know how many United fans gave a fuck Jose? Less than 3 lol!