Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
Whitapers
Trainee

Hi everyone. I am new here. Been following United for quite some time. I like other sports as well, particularly cricket. In the Premier League, I actually like multiple teams and I'm not the die-hard type of a fan who doesn't look beyond one single team. Anyway, that's just me. I don't think being of the either type is wrong or something.
Lazarus
Legend

Howdy Whitapers! It takes an big intellect to be able to handle liking multiple teams, it's a very cold way to enjoy your sport. Hopefully you can add to the mix on Rant and increase the level of debate around here. Don't get to bent out of shape at the vulgarities and barbs you'll find, Rant is not for everybody......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Whitapers
Trainee

Hi Lazarus, saw your reply on my other post as well. You're right, rant is not for everybody. But then, nor is writing properly, apparently.
bman2
Legend

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago Hi Lazarus, saw your reply on my other post as well. You're right, rant is not for everybody. But then, nor is writing properly, apparently.
Oh shit, admit Laz to the burn ward, stat!
FuB
Site Admin

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago Hi Lazarus, saw your reply on my other post as well. You're right, rant is not for everybody. But then, nor is writing properly, apparently.
Oh thank heaven you've arrived! Some of the writing on here has been truly appalling. Some of the people here have just let themselves go, really, and we're in dire need of someone to pull us up by our bootstraps. Do you think you might have some time to start a thread whereby you could, dare I say it, educate some of the morons here?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago
Oh shit, admit Laz to the burn ward, stat!
Aren't you a bit old to be talking like that?
Whitapers
Trainee

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
Oh thank heaven you've arrived! Some of the writing on here has been truly appalling. Some of the people here have just let themselves go, really, and we're in dire need of someone to pull us up by our bootstraps. Do you think you might have some time to start a thread whereby you could, dare I say it, educate some of the morons here?
Nope.
Lazarus
Legend

Why are you back? B-(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Whitapers
Trainee

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
Post something with bollocks about United in the Pogba thread or something

Get cracking