Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
User avatar
HARRY
Legend
Posts: 5929
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby HARRY » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Heyup Harry... why are the "RR"s taller than the the other letters? Just curious... is that symbolic? Do you like a big arse??


Not sure what you mean Alf? Theyre all upper case.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13440
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Yeah, but the "RR"s are bigger... or it just on my machine?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 2961
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:36 pm
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby FuB » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:15 pm

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, but the "RR"s are bigger... or it just on my machine?

Same here but only on the threads at the right, not above his posts.
The official Rant token Europhile

User avatar
HARRY
Legend
Posts: 5929
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby HARRY » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:18 pm

FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, but the "RR"s are bigger... or it just on my machine?

Same here but only on the threads at the right, not above his posts.


Shit yeh! Next to my avatar the "R's" are bigger? Fuck't if I know why. :(
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13440
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:21 pm

HARRY wrote:
FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, but the "RR"s are bigger... or it just on my machine?

Same here but only on the threads at the right, not above his posts.


Shit yeh! Next to my avatar the "R's" are bigger? Fuck't if I know why. :(


"Hairy Big Arse"

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

User avatar
HARRY
Legend
Posts: 5929
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby HARRY » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
HARRY wrote:
FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, but the "RR"s are bigger... or it just on my machine?

Same here but only on the threads at the right, not above his posts.


Shit yeh! Next to my avatar the "R's" are bigger? Fuck't if I know why. :(


"Hairy Big Arse"

:))


My Mrs always says ive got a right tight arse. Or that I'm a right tight arse. In can never remember which one. ;)
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 10781
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Lazarus » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:39 pm

What???
"?"

User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 3331
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:19 pm

HARRY wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
HARRY wrote:
FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, but the "RR"s are bigger... or it just on my machine?

Same here but only on the threads at the right, not above his posts.


Shit yeh! Next to my avatar the "R's" are bigger? Fuck't if I know why. :(


"Hairy Big Arse"

:))


My Mrs always says ive got a right tight arse. Or that I'm a right tight arse. In can never remember which one. ;)


You've got a right thigh arse. I can vouch for that too.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

User avatar
HARRY
Legend
Posts: 5929
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby HARRY » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:47 pm

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
HARRY wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
HARRY wrote:
FuB wrote:Same here but only on the threads at the right, not above his posts.


Shit yeh! Next to my avatar the "R's" are bigger? Fuck't if I know why. :(


"Hairy Big Arse"

:))


My Mrs always says ive got a right tight arse. Or that I'm a right tight arse. In can never remember which one. ;)


You've got a right thigh arse. I can vouch for that too.


"Thigh arse!!" I think your getting a bit excited Bee-to the Ri!! :))
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13440
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:23 pm

It's fixed... how'd that happen?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Birthday

No birthdays today

Contact Us