[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Newbies: Introduce yourself here! - Page 79 - United Rant

Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Re: Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Postby pint vulger » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:17 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

ltel
Reserves

Postby ltel » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Ha!

Good Mate...

But if all's been well, then where you been? Not like it's any of my business...

There's still a few old heads around here, and it's as pissy and bitter as ever... quite a few of the old boys are gone... Hormone, Galway, Czuck...

I think Brian has gone off Yoko!

ltel
Reserves

Postby ltel » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:50 pm

I'm making a triumphant return, I've missed the abuse.

I speak to hormone on fb the odd time,he's as mad as ever.

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

ltel
Reserves

Postby ltel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 pm

All good mate.

Hopefully going to be posting regularly, I Have missed it.

Not much has changed with me, still a fucking waster.

T

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Good ol' Tel, nice to see you back. As Alf says, the place is still full of cunts who you really wouldn't want to bother with. Just be prepared to either be pro-Mouh or anti-Mouh otherwise you won't fit in.

Davey-boy
Legend

Postby Davey-boy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi everyone. Not really a newbie but haven't been on here awhile. Thought I'd come back and see what's going on. Is everyone ok?

Return to “The Rant Forum”