Danniitronix

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Come on ya fuckin milk toast... you're shaming yourself here...

Stand up for yourself...

You come in, givin it large, but you never actually answer for yourself...

You're a big mouth, lying, weasel... without enough character to address those you consistently insult...

You're the only one on this whole forum who behaves that way... the only one...

Dozer takes abuse left and right, but never backs down from anyone... credit where it's due...

Sid and Zebs, and Laz go at it tooth and nail... but they always fight their corners with self respect...

But you???... nope... you just snipe and run... stick your pathetic little cock into the debate, call someone a cunt, with "tampax" issues, and then run away...

You're a loser...a spineless, vacuous, cheese dick, without the honour or character you were born with...

And I'm done playing this game...

From now on, every pointless post you make, that offers nothing but insults, and aggro, will be deleted!

Ignore that, you fuckin worm!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Come on Danni at least give him an argument about censorship...... That's an easy one to start with, then you can take it from there. :-w
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
LurganRed
First Teamer

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Come on ya fuckin milk toast... you're shaming yourself here...

Stand up for yourself...

You come in, givin it large, but you never actually answer for yourself...

You're a big mouth, lying, weasel... without enough character to address those you consistently insult...

You're the only one on this whole forum who behaves that way... the only one...

Dozer takes abuse left and right, but never backs down from anyone... credit where it's due...

Sid and Zebs, and Laz go at it tooth and nail... but they always fight their corners with self respect...

But you???... nope... you just snipe and run... stick your pathetic little cock into the debate, call someone a cunt, with "tampax" issues, and then run away...

You're a loser...a spineless, vacuous, cheese dick, without the honour or character you were born with...

And I'm done playing this game...

From now on, every pointless post you make, that offers nothing but insults, and aggro, will be deleted!

Ignore that, you fuckin worm!

Here, here!!!!

Get it out of ya Alf!!!

Have to say I have rarely crossed words with Danni over the years, but he tried acting the keyboard warrior today on the transfer thread which summed him up a fuckin tosser.......

I get on with pretty much everyone on Rant, but really what a ballbag
Football...........Bloody Hell!!!- SAF 26th May 1999 Camp Nou Barcelona

I am not a Man, I AM CANTONA- Eric Cantona Looking For Eric
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

That will make our season slightly more bearable, seeing that cunts posts deleted, the ignominy of the being the first person to be enough of a wanker to get banned from here will rage him too.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Dannii is the best WUM on here
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Dannii is the best WUM on here
How does that work?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Dannii is the best WUM on here

Is there a prize? The 'Don't Read My Fuckin Posts Then!' Cup...........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Nobody rated him, but he has you all losing your shit every day
Steggo
Legend

5 years ago

The best way to censor him is to ignore.
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Good to see the poor ranters here acting like saints after being trolled by Danni every time. :))