Pogba?

Manchester United chat
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

I have to agree with the view that Pogba is fucking class and would walk into our midfield and dominate for years to come. Any suggestion that he is not all that is frankly, fucking stupid.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Maybe we should sign Allegri.....

I've watched all the videos on Youtube and remember some of the highlights but i also remember thinking he looked like he could be good but isn't near that or superstar status yet. That brings me to who his clips reminded me of and that's Nani, he had all the moves, tricks and touches, his highlights reel is sensational but we all know how that went. There was talk of him giving Ronaldo a run for his money.......

None of us have a Chrystal Ball and he may turn out to be the next Zidane but he's got some to go to be the CM we need straight away. We'd be buying top notch potential but a lot depends on him having the balls/brains for developing the potential.
No i,m not writing off Pogba I feel the same about him now as I did before we bought him. But my expectations of him have increased given what we paid for him, but it's not the money that bugs me, it's the prestige and responsibility that comes with being TMEPITW you have to be playing near that level consistently or you are a disappointment, how much better is he right now than Capoue (£6.5 mill)?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:So it seems we may be linked with Pogba from now until Real sign him, but is he really that good? Is he 80 mill worth? Does it matter that we had him and let him go? I've only seem him play about ten times and whilst he looked like a young Viera i don't think i've seen him running any games. I don't know enough about him to make any judgements but is there a chance he could turn out to be average? Or worse? I find it strange that even though we had him at United i know relatively little about him.
:-?
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Pogba would smash the Prem to bits, how is this even a debate?
:D
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lies, damn lies and damned Laz
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

For balance, Austin is scoring at the same rate as Ibra
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Eh? Zebs was taking a bit of stick for backing Pogba before we signed him (and since turning on him) so I was pointing out that the other player he backed is doing quite well. You need to loosen up on that 'defend mourinho' reflex a bit Harry.

And I said rate. They're scoring at an identical rate (0.62 goals per game).
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

:))

Morning you fuckers...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:Eh? Zebs was taking a bit of stick for backing Pogba before we signed him (and since turning on him) so I was pointing out that the other player he backed is doing quite well. You need to loosen up on that 'defend mourinho' reflex a bit Harry.

And I said rate. They're scoring at an identical rate (0.62 goals per game).
:)) ^top post
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]