Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

madmax wrote:I fuckin hate LVG's football but he's a million times better than Mourinho. I really hope it's not Mourinho
Yep, agreed.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Can we stop the metaphors because I don't have a fucking clue what you lot are saying

I know, pair of tankers
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Can we stop the metaphors because I don't have a fucking clue what you lot are saying

I know, pair of tankers
:-?
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Well its like this Trouser. You harp on about the good things he's doing behind the scenes like our youth?? What. our best youth like Welbeck, Blacket, and Wilson that he got shut of? :-?

Meanwhile the first team descends into abject mediocrity. Hasn't it always been the way to blood young players when you have a strong settled squad?

Just saying like!! :-\
Yeah so in your world Jose Mourinho is the answer. Then what is the question? The man who refused to play any of Chelsea's youth while the team slumped to 16th in the league.

I asked the question re LVG behind the scenes cos I honestly don't now. But as usual your response was... :-?
Just that you said he's reportedly doing things well behind the scenes regarding youth. I don't see it. And regarding Jo-Mo, as much as I think he's an arsehole, we can ill afford to let him slip through the net. United are a far more professional outfit than that shite down there. Abramovic has been a cunt on every manager they've had. Lets see how they get on with their new one eh!

Nah Hiddink ironically but he was only interim, and maybe Grant?

Thing is, Hidddinks reputation has nosedived in the last few years, no one wanted him, and the fans are already raging about Jose so Abromovich is banking on the team being full of good enough players that anyone can just say away and play with no bad blood or ill feeling like the Eva debacle and the multi multi million pound squad will be good enough.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

Worth watching the whole clip tbf

just1n
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:Worth watching the whole clip tbf

Very good dissection by Henry. You have to wonder if LVG is stifling the attacking 3rd or if the players are unable to unshackle their defensive duties. Seems like a mental block. Or perhaps over coaching.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Well its like this Trouser. You harp on about the good things he's doing behind the scenes like our youth?? What. our best youth like Welbeck, Blacket, and Wilson that he got shut of? :-?

Meanwhile the first team descends into abject mediocrity. Hasn't it always been the way to blood young players when you have a strong settled squad?

Just saying like!! :-\
Yeah so in your world Jose Mourinho is the answer. Then what is the question? The man who refused to play any of Chelsea's youth while the team slumped to 16th in the league.

I asked the question re LVG behind the scenes cos I honestly don't now. But as usual your response was... :-?
Just that you said he's reportedly doing things well behind the scenes regarding youth. I don't see it. And regarding Jo-Mo, as much as I think he's an arsehole, we can ill afford to let him slip through the net. United are a far more professional outfit than that shite down there. Abramovic has been a cunt on every manager they've had. Lets see how they get on with their new one eh!

Nah Hiddink ironically but he was only interim, and maybe Grant?

Thing is, Hidddinks reputation has nosedived in the last few years, no one wanted him, and the fans are already raging about Jose so Abromovich is banking on the team being full of good enough players that anyone can just say away and play with no bad blood or ill feeling like the Eva debacle and the multi multi million pound squad will be good enough.
Trust me, they are going to mount a mega bid for Pep, if the deal isn't already done...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Mourinho will want this and be up for it ...taking on Gurdiola while being in charge of Utd- the biggest club in the PL...with also something to prove...

Bring it on....and bring on the next 2 transfer windows
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:Worth watching the whole clip tbf

Brilliant clip, that's exactly why we have to get Guardiola. Van Gaal has the team playing very well in the first two thirds of the pitch -- the defence and midfield have been dominating even though we don't have the best back 6 or 7 players in the league. It's the attacking third where it's total shit, and that's where Guardiola does things differently. If we were to get Guardiola, it would at least mean that the van Gaal period hasn't been a waste, Guardiola would just take us to the next level. He wouldn't want a whole new set of players, he could build and what we've already got. His reputation and our money mean that we could also attract top talent in the summer, even if we failed to get into the top 4.

I think we have a real chance of signing him if the club actually had the brains to really court him. Graham Hunter was interviewed on Irish radio the other day, and he made the great point that City might be the favourites, and have done everything in their power to turn the club into something that Guardiola would like, but if he really wanted to go there he would have done it already. They've been begging him for years ffs. Apparently at some manager's function in September, Guardiola was banging on about United constantly. If the morons who run and own our club have any sense, they can get him. Money, history, a platform of players he can build on -- and the proper challenge of getting post-Ferguson United back where it belongs. If he goes to City, he knows that he'll still not be proving himself properly.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg46W7NnETA

Ahahahahaha!
Some quality work there.
:))
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...