Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

whats henry going on about there then, he gives them freedom but tells em to hug the touchline and not move, whats he on about
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

He's going to City so it's Jose (maybe I'll behave because of Fergie, Sir Bobby etc) for a few years and the United faithful on a chart v success v win wise will go yay we are winning v drop boo we are boring but still winning, if you want that fine but personally, I'd go Giggs interim and if Stoke do well, get Sparky in long term.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Sparky? C'mon man, no way.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:Sparky? C'mon man, no way.

Mate the club is in his Dna, his win ratio is decent when you factor out qp mental ar season, he plays good football, he's schooled us a good few times on a limited budget, he's broken positive records wherever he's went plus imagine how busting his balls be he'd be to succeed at United, everyone would back him n all, telling you, he'd be class for us, certainly do more than Moyes or LVG has in 18 months, he's a modern manager who loves United and is widely respected and has backed it up, it's not even a gamble, offer him until the end of the season and he'd take it, the players would be in awe and would listen to his no nonense attacking football. Better than that shite on a hot stick weve got now.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
bman2 wrote:Sparky? C'mon man, no way.

Mate the club is in his Dna, his win ratio is decent when you factor out qp mental ar season, he plays good football, he's schooled us a good few times on a limited budget, he's broken positive records wherever he's went plus imagine how busting his balls be he'd be to succeed at United, everyone would back him n all, telling you, he'd be class for us, certainly do more than Moyes or LVG has in 18 months, he's a modern manager who loves United and is widely respected and has backed it up, it's not even a gamble, offer him until the end of the season and he'd take it, the players would be in awe and would listen to his no nonense attacking football. Better than that shite on a hot stick weve got now.
You've won me over Zebs!
Sparky it is...
But I really want Mourinho if Guardiola can't be got
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

Times newspaper says that Herrera and Mata will ask to leave United if LVG stays on as manager. I don't blame them.
jason_uk
First Teamer

4 years ago

Will it be any better for mata under mourinho?
If we can do a deal for pep to come in at end og season, and lvg goes in next couple of games, I'd let giggs take over until then.
But if we can't get pep tied up to join, do we risk waiting and not just taking Maureen now?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Is there a way I can ban or automatically change the word Mourinho in this forum?

I'd rather keep LVG than that cunt.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
jason_uk
First Teamer

4 years ago

I think unless pep deal is done behind the scenes, it's inevitable that he will be here at some point.
Probably sooner rather than later
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Is there a way I can ban or automatically change the word Mourinho in this forum?

I'd rather keep LVG than that cunt.

two years ago I wld have said the same thing. I honestly think the guy has lost the plot. his meltdown this season was remarkable. to give him sanctuary at united is too easy. why is he entitled to get the top job at united after the terrible time at chelsea? he's special but he is not God.

Guy needs to take a sabbatical and sort his head out. then he can start looking at the top jobs again.