Martial...Martian?

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

martials top draw tbf,

gaal said the club signed him for his successor, so once again all credit to jose for bringing him for me tbf tbf
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Agreed

Except me as well

Yourself and Bman are both huge cunts. I am the biggest one mind you, I knew Martial was going to be awesome from day one.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

You did tbf

If France do anything ace at the Euros he'll be key. It's his running at defenders at pace, effortlessly, towards the box, forcing defenders to commit or back off
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:You did tbf

If France do anything ace at the Euros he'll be key. It's his running at defenders at pace, effortlessly, towards the box, forcing defenders to commit or back off

He said Andros Townsend nor Aaron Lennon tbf Sid, liking knobbys sensible approach to this
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

23 goals, mostly playing wide, mostly under the dreadful LVG attacking set up. Not too shabby at all. Obviously Reading aren't much opposition, but still, he's looking back in form, beating players and creating chances for others.
senna
Legend

1 year ago

LVG dreadful attack was set up for Martial. Almost everything went thru him. Mourinho also mentioned this and said that it would take time for him to adapt.

But he is finally finding his way now with Mourinho.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

I suppose that's true. Still, the kid's got it.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Hope they are the winners v Liverpool and City then would be worth it.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

We know, bar the ballon d'or, that even if he has a decent if not spectacular career, we are going to have to pay £50 mill or something, so I've just accepted that now tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.